Any correlation between high/low e2 and immune system?

buck

Reaction score
I rely on how I feel, and use numbers to confirm my suspicions. I don't do the reverse... Taking the reverse approach has built in bias.
I understand that is how most people live their lives. Unfortunaly most search out things to support what they want to belive in. And far less time searching out what will dissuade themselves from doing what they want But we each live our lives and are a culmination of out choices with no one else to blame for the most part. Thank you for the time and info.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I understand that is how most people live their lives. Unfortunaly most search out things to support what they want to belive in. And far less time searching out what will dissuade themselves from doing what they want But we each live our lives and are a culmination of out choices with no one else to blame for the most part. Thank you for the time and info.
Truth be told, I don't care what people do until they start saying they want to be health conscious.

If someone wants to sit at 1500ng/dL, just because they want to... then by all means. However if people start talking about health, that's when I start to poke a bit and try to get people to understand that pegging the top of the range might not necessarily correlate to long term health.

In the end, everyone do what you want... just be honest with yourselves as to why you're doing it. 😁

New Threads