Anyone else hate the holidays?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Fucking hate this time of the year my b day then Christmas then New Years. 🤦‍♂️

Always had shitty christmases as a kid never got what I wanted my dad always started fights with my mom ate nasty ass food and it is cold as fuck and it snows.

Now I’m older work dies during this time it’s still cold and snows have to spend a shit load of money on presents and now I always argue with my wife around the holidays 🤦‍♂️

Only good thing is having the kids enjoy their presents Christmas morning except the older one he never gets excited for shit.

I’m gonna try to be positive this year already off to a bad start Damn guy at work sits across from me decided to play Christmas music all month and it drives me crazy I hate Christmas music and tv programming is horrible how many times can you watch home alone and a Christmas story? 🤦‍♂️

Already had to order the new iPods and oculus VR headset and more shit is coming not going to stores ordering everything online had to go to Walmart and shoe carnival today to grab a few things shits already crazy fuck my life

But like I said I’m gonna try to stay positive I’m gonna take most of Christmas week off vacation days unless it’s busy for some reason then money talks and I’m gonna try not to argue with the old ball and chain that’s gonna be nearly impossible literally told her ass get the monoclonal therapy for a week before you get bad and she waits until she gets bad 🥊 but I’m gonna try this year.
775E6CF8-4473-42A0-9B68-5E14995376F5.png

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Christmas and my birthday can fuck right off.

Thanksgiving, though? That's my shit.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, Christmas and my birthday can fuck right off.

Thanksgiving, though? That's my shit.
Yeah good food on a Thursday perfect day to get off work back to full business on Monday I can fuck with turkey day and I like 4th of July labor and Memorial Day are great as well don’t mind those at all.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer to treat all major holidays like Thanksgiving but with different decor.

No material gifts, no awful music, just a bunch of loved ones spending time together. Traditional gift giving holidays are my idea of hell.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Bobbyloads hates Santa. 😔
Now i do they made Santa gay he’s not gay he has mrs clause and the elf’s if they were gonna make him gay at least have him cheat on mrs clause with a gay elf 🤦‍♂️

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer to treat all major holidays like Thanksgiving but with different decor.

No material gifts, no awful music, just a bunch of loved ones spending time together. Traditional gift giving holidays are my idea of hell.
Gotta do it for the kids even though I don’t like it I wanna make sure my kids don’t get the same opinion as me but I get where your coming from

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes i hate it..In florida there is no Christmas spirit

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I enjoy the time with family. That is what I look forward to.

What I don't enjoy is the expectations of gifts and the feeling of being cheap if you don't get "the right"gift. We stopped buying gifts for adults and only buy for the kids.

The extra traffic and the higher volume of people in every store that you go to is equally as irritating.

Christmas marketing from the decorations and tree marketing that starts during Halloween to the same old boring music being played over and over from Thanksgiving until the end of the year makes me want to eat children.

Outside of that, I do like the colder weather and the snow. Sweating and heat can stay it's happy ass in the south as far as I'm concerned.

Soooo, I guess it ok🤷😂

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, the over commercialization of the holiday makes it rough. I prefer Thanksgiving for that reason.

Reaction score
Now i do they made Santa gay he’s not gay he has mrs clause and the elf’s if they were gonna make him gay at least have him cheat on mrs clause with a gay elf 🤦‍♂️
My fucking God.. I can't believe it. They should have made him black also, to be all inclusive.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
My fucking God.. I can't believe it. They should have made him black also, to be all inclusive.
Trans lol omg lost all respect for Seth Rogan use to love that guy everyone go watch Santa inc trailer so fucking woke and bad he got all pissed on Twitter saying anyone who didn’t like it is a white supremesist lol 3% audience score guess lots of white supremesists of all colors lmao

New Threads