Anyone else here received the vaccine

Reaction score
Senate Votes 52-48 to Repeal Biden’s Vaccine Mandate….If Resolution Passes Dem-Controlled House, Biden will Veto
If anyone is interested like I was, the process for a resolution to become law can be found in the US Constitution, Article 1, Section 7. If vetoed by the President, it must pass by a 2/3 majority in both the House and Senate.

Link: https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/article/article-i

Text:
Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law. But in all such Cases the Votes of both Houses shall be determined by Yeas and Nays, and the Names of the Persons voting for and against the Bill shall be entered on the Journal of each House respectively. If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law, in like Manner as if he had signed it, unless the Congress by their Adjournment prevent its Return, in which Case it shall not be a Law.

Every Order, Resolution, or Vote to which the Concurrence of the Senate and House of Representatives may be necessary (except on a question of Adjournment) shall be presented to the President of the United States; and before the Same shall take Effect, shall be approved by him, or being disapproved by him, shall be repassed by two thirds of the Senate and House of Representatives, according to the Rules and Limitations prescribed in the Case of a Bill.

Reaction score
Senate Votes 52-48 to Repeal Biden’s Vaccine Mandate….If Resolution Passes Dem-Controlled House, Biden will Veto

I'll share the page where you can find the status of the resolution. It took a while to figure out it is called S.J. Res 29. Now I don't have to rely on a news source to relay the information and hope I stumble across the article. I wish I knew how long it takes the house to make a decision, people's jobs are depending on this.

Hughinn

Reaction score

I'll share the page where you can find the status of the resolution. It took a while to figure out it is called S.J. Res 29. Now I don't have to rely on a news source to relay the information and hope I stumble across the article. I wish I knew how long it takes the house to make a decision, people's jobs are depending on this.

I can't believe the vote was that close

Them damn democrats are the virus. Truly demented and demonic people.

Reaction score
Yup I got both doses of vaccine.

They ask which arm you want each dose in so that's on the up and up.

As for side effects, I felt totally fine after both, but also had had covid a few months prior.

Reaction score
Yup I got both doses of vaccine.

They ask which arm you want each dose in so that's on the up and up.

As for side effects, I felt totally fine after both, but also had had covid a few months prior.
No disrespect intended, can I ask why you opted to receive the vaccine rather than rely on your immunity from fighting the virus a few months earlier?

Again, I feel i shouldnt have to qualify this question, because we are all adults here, but its such a hot topic, so i'll say theres no judgement here from me, I'm just curious of your thoughts.

Reaction score
No disrespect intended, can I ask why you opted to receive the vaccine rather than rely on your immunity from fighting the virus a few months earlier?

Again, I feel i shouldnt have to qualify this question, because we are all adults here, but its such a hot topic, so i'll say theres no judgement here from me, I'm just curious of your thoughts.
I was flying back and forth quite a bit to see family, and my brother wasn't comfortable with me being around his son (his son just turned 2 around the time) without being vaccinated so I just figured fuck it rather than fight about seeing family.

Reaction score
I was flying back and forth quite a bit to see family, and my brother wasn't comfortable with me being around his son (his son just turned 2 around the time) without being vaccinated so I just figured fuck it rather than fight about seeing family.
Got ya, thanks.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Because that doesn't count, duhhhh!!! 🤣

Seriously though, I'm stunned by the number of people who believe that. It's crazy to me.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I chose to get the vaccine without being pressured. At the time the only performance available was against the original strain, so the vaccine was clearly working. Also at the time, reports of harm FROM the vaccine were of a similar nature as harm from 5G. In effect, all conspiracy and few facts.

Now that real harm data is available, and with new strains being largely immune to the vaccine as well as being nearly harmless, it's obvious I made the wrong choice.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got the J&J earlier this year since I had to have it to get into the country where I was working. Lo and behold, I tested positive Nov 3rd after testing negative and having no symptoms on Nov 1st. Nobody that was around me ever tested positive or developed any symptoms and I was symptomatic for just over 48 hours.

In my opinion it is the vaccinated that are the biggest spreaders. If it just reduces or eliminate symptoms while still allowing you to have the same viral load as an active infection in a non vaccinated then you don't know to keep your distance. But whatever

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got the J&J earlier this year since I had to have it to get into the country where I was working. Lo and behold, I tested positive Nov 3rd after testing negative and having no symptoms on Nov 1st. Nobody that was around me ever tested positive or developed any symptoms and I was symptomatic for just over 48 hours.

In my opinion it is the vaccinated that are the biggest spreaders. If it just reduces or eliminate symptoms while still allowing you to have the same viral load as an active infection in a non vaccinated then you don't know to keep your distance. But whatever

what pisses me off is these head in their ass people think that the unvaxxed are spreaders and make them get tested.....

how about we test everyone with these bogus pcr tests and see who actually pops positive? what pisses me off is that just because u have a vaccine that u dont need to be tested??? that makes no damn sense....if ur vaccinated ur still a carrier and spreader......i had covid, maybe my immunity is waining? but i hope not, and this whole vax the kids shit....

my spouse had a double vax, i don't have any, we both caught covid...THEEEE only difference in symptoms between us: i had a low grade fever for about 1.5 days....that was it, she still lost taste and smell, still coughed her guts out, everything....yet i was supposed to die, and she was arrogant enough to believe she couldn't catch it, then had the fucking nerve to blame me.....what a bitch

Reaction score
my work only tests unvaccinated persons. every single shift. The only time a vaccinated person is tested is if they have symptoms. It would seem logical that the majority of positive cases found would be unvaccinated people, because thats who's getting tested, but the reality is the majority has been vaccinated people who felt sick.

I dont know if the vaccine makes people more prone to contracting the virus. Its just an interesting observation.

New Threads