"Apology"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Doesn't look to me like she got banned. Looks to me like Jin sent her a pm, which no one would know about, except that it hurt her feelings so she decided to take it to the board.

I could give a shit about what she said.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people are so proud of their comments that others find "offensive" ... proceed to call those other people overly sensitive.... when they themselves get so easily offended by things others say.

It happens a lot around here I've noticed.

Well this post didn’t really help the situation. As a moderator, your words carry more weight even if you are ****ing around. I have no idea what you said in chat but I hope you learn something from this. At work I have to fly above the fray for this same reason. There’s nothing wrong with admitting you were at fault in a graceful manner and I’ve had to do it a few times. It makes you a better person and a better leader. I just wanted to say that I enjoy your posts and even the back and forth stuff that makes me laugh. We all make mistakes and I respect you.

Thank you for the posts above.

To you others who are up in arms for German and outraged; and since she felt a need to make this public:

Her words were vile, full of hate an attacked groups of people based solely on their ethnicity and/or sexual orientation. Absolutely unacceptable.

I wish I had seen them live because I personally would have told her that I had an issue with them.

So if you want to call somebody an over sensitive pussy: I’m right here.

The fact that this thread exists is a huge disappointment. I was nothing but generous and gentle to bring this to German and she responds like a child.

Last edited:

testnoob

Reaction score
Its called freedom of speech. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some just have the guts to express it. So I will be the one to say yes you and the person who complained are over sensitive pussies. I don't care if I get banned, you have made this forum a joke and want nothing to do with it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Its called freedom of speech. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some just have the guts to express it. So I will be the one to say yes you and the person who complained are over sensitive pussies. I don't care if I get banned, you have made this forum a joke and want nothing to do with it.

This is a privately owned board. Enjoy your freedom to express racist and anti-Semitic views somewhere else.

I couldn’t be happier that you’re leaving. Now, be a man of your word and don’t come back;)

Last edited:

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m killing this thread. There is nothing I dislike more than having to referee other people’s opinions on race or sexual preference. Each is entitled to your opinion regardless of others opinion. Bullying each other into seeing things your way will not change another’s opinion.

Im a member of many forums on many topics such as stock market, politics, motorcycles, SEO, hacking and of course bodybuilding. None of them are more volatile than a bodybuilding forum where 80% of the members are on test, tren, dbol or some other steroid while having low, high and fluctuating estrogen levels. This topic is closed

This forum is cohesive and a community and will remain that way. All of you are welcome here. All of you....

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I’m killing this thread. There is nothing I dislike more than having to referee other people’s opinions on race or sexual preference. Each is entitled to your opinion regardless of others opinion. Bullying each other into seeing things your way will not change another’s opinion.

Im a member of many forums on many topics such as stock market, politics, motorcycles, SEO, hacking and of course bodybuilding. None of them are more volatile than a bodybuilding forum where 80% of the members are on test, tren, dbol or some other steroid while having low, high and fluctuating estrogen levels. This topic is closed

This forum is cohesive and a community and will remain that way. All of you are welcome here. All of you....
Thread topic change.

Diavel vs Rocket 3

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I must have missed something. Im half a dummy but blame this one on ignorance bc Ive got no clue whats going on.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I could careless wht is said feelings are designed to be hurt,
Not a big deal
Get over it!!!
G has been here way before me and always has great post!
Seems to have a great personality and out look on things!
So don't go nowhere!:(:(

Reaction score
Hmmmmm I can’t belive I just spent the last ten minutes reading thru this. This thread should be closed nothing but drama.
DRAMA!!!!!!!
I feel better now.

Chump16

Reaction score
If your a grown adult and you get butt hurt by a comment on the internet then you should probably off yourself. Whoever complained behind her back is a chump. So get offended by my comment. Grow up!!!

It wasn't me ..... :eek:

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
So if you want to call somebody an over sensitive pussy: I’m right here.

Jin, you're an over-sensitive pussy.
That statement has nothing to do with anything but the door was open. :32 (16):

Anyway, to the matter at hand; if G wants to take a breather to come back a better her, that's her prerogative and I have to respect that. Many of us have found ourselves saying things that we aren't proud of and have taken a step back for a while to regroup. I myself lost my status as a veteran on this board for that very reason.

We should all strive to put our best foot forward and take time when needed in order to do so.

We're all on this rock together, be good to each other.

Last edited:

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Jin, you're an over-sensitive pussy.
That statement has nothing to do with anything but the door was open. :32 (16):

Anyway, to the matter at hand; if G wants to take a breather to come back a better her, that's her prerogative and I have to respect that. Many of us have found ourselves saying things that we aren't proud of and have taken a step back for a while to regroup. I myself lost my status as a veteran on this board for that very reason.

We should all strive to put our best foot forward and take time when needed in order to do so.

We're all on this rock together, be good to each other.

I will say that I have to give her credit for acknowledging that what she said was bad enough that anybody else would have been banned. It's not like she isn't aware of the caustic nature of her comments.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Word are violence in 2021... bunch of pussies .. ban king has spoken

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I neg repped Jin so everyone knows

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I neg repped Jin so everyone knows

Gee, thanks for the neg rep. Now how will I enjoy the rest of my day?

You got your panties in a bunch but didn’t answer my question. Who’s the ban king?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads