Appreciate you having me.

Reaction score
Im very appreciative of you folks accepting me. Been a long time member of a few other boards. Im not here too shred them at all. I'm not here to use your guys hard work and resources and not contribute. I joined back in dec of 21 but life happened. Im here too learn more. When i google subjects of the community you guys always catch my eye with the no nonsense attitude towards things.

My stats: 31yrs old, 6ft 1 175-80lbs (used to walk around at 2-217lbs 10-15% bf) been running distance for about 9-10 months now. Been on a cruise of 100-150mgs test e/c/d with hgh, hgh frag and peptides here and they're. Gotta great family, gf and decent job.

Thanks Again guys

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

Are you getting back to lifting or continue with distance?

Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

Are you getting back to lifting or continue with distance?
Good looking out on the welcome.

I've been lifting pretty much the whole time just doing a ton of reps and light-weight. Im easing up on the cardio now and manipulating diet. I had some mental health issues and was putting the blame and responsibility on myself. Wanted to change how i looked. I couldn't look myself in the mirror. I wasn't right at the time.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Good looking out on the welcome.

I've been lifting pretty much the whole time just doing a ton of reps and light-weight. Im easing up on the cardio now and manipulating diet. I had some mental health issues and was putting the blame and responsibility on myself. Wanted to change how i looked. I couldn't look myself in the mirror. I wasn't right at the time.

Seems like you feel a bit better! We all have issues of some sort or another lol.

Hope you make some fast progress bro!

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Welcome…. And I still can’t find anything to give you shit about.

Reaction score
Seems like you feel a bit better! We all have issues of some sort or another lol.

Hope you make some fast progress bro!
Im not being brash or cocky. A lot of you guys would probably say my physique looked better before. I never really fell outta the gym. Not for any duration. Im fortunate and have been injury free thankfully and consistent. I burnt up a lot of muscle with the cardio intentionally. I know its gonna be a process adding on quality tissue but I'm trying to embrace that itself and smarter. Everything takes time and patience. Appreciate you guys

Reactions: CJ

New Threads