Arimidex to Aromasin

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I have a hard time explaining them to my wife, but I just ain't got time for lube.

I always wonder if guys who use lube light candles and throw rose petals down to make jerking off an event....

Haha I gotta say i don't think I've ever used lube to jerk off. Now I've used it for sex and other filthy stuff but never to jerk off all by myself

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha I gotta say i don't think I've ever used lube to jerk off. Now I've used it for sex and other filthy stuff but never to jerk off all by myself

Exactly my point...

I love the frightened look in my wife's eyes when she see's the lube on the nightstand. I think her ass immediately puckers up hahaha.

Reaction score
I'm sorry your thread ended like this Snake.

But then again, its almost inevitable to either end in homosexual activity or jerking off. I guess jerkin it to Marvin Gaye in a bubble bath isn't half bad.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive used plenty of both ..I think both are the same to me

BadBoys

Reaction score
This is different for everyone. To dial in estrogen while on a blast you have to do blood work. Too much estrogen i have to say is better than none at all. So you don't want high or low. Depends on test dose but usually anything over 300 and I will start to convert. I was running test e at 500 and npp at 300 and I ran it at .5 eod and was around 28. If running just test I would prob run it every third day as long as I was around 500mg/wk. but don't be afraid to spend extra money to get blood done.

New Threads