AUSTRALIA AUSSIE THREAD

Reaction score
WE need a section for my boys in Australia
The Aussie forums/business are heavily backing junk and not allowing to talk about other sources. so all info on actual quality is almost non existence
Plus all the smart people have left so its hard to get any good knowledge at all
many aussies on this forum that want to share info/ tips on the australian scene , comps, training and anything in general. (deleted by mod).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
you can do that by going to another site brother because here is strictly prohibited.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
WE need a section for my boys in Australia
The Aussie forums/business are heavily backing junk and not allowing to talk about other sources. so all info on actual quality is almost non existence
Plus all the smart people have left so its hard to get any good knowledge at all
many aussies on this forum that want to share info/ tips on the australian scene , comps, training and anything in general. (deleted by mod).
This is what happens when a person decides what happened to him/her is what happens to everyone in the country.
What you say isnt true for everyone. Comments like this stop people from helping you. I should know. I wore a stupid suit when I first joined a forum. Then popole helped me discover what was right in front of me. Now i just wear a stupid hat.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Is there even more than like 3 aussies on here?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Bout 5. One or two just winge about how bad it is so yes three real ones and a few from new zealand. Bro cuzz

New Threads