Australia sources

Migmaster

Reaction score
I live in good old USA and I have no problems getting gear. I hate to see people getting scammed. I have several guys that I have come to have frequent conversations with and they are no different than me, they like to lift weights and like the help of gear to help with results. Bottom line, is there any australian domestic sources that are trustworthy. Customs is a pain there. Just trying to help others.

Reaction score
You are a absolute legend mate! its rough out here ATM. im one of those aussie guys in a pickle with sources

MrBafner

Reaction score
Best thing to do is go to your doctor and get your blood work done. Then the doctor should talk to you about optimising your hormones through HRT.

MrBafner

Reaction score
Not in Australia, they will probably see low test and put you on antidepressants
Ages ago the doctor that was treating me moved .. I went to maybe 30 different doctors and even though I showed them my blood work and a letter from the endocronologist .. they all tried to send me to a pshycologist.

Doctors would not prescribe me anything and I remained sick.
Found the original doctor and I moved closer to him. Told him of my experience, so he made me go to the psycologist for 3 months .. damn, she was pretty good looking and asked some sexy equestions.

For the 3 months she prescribed some natural stuff called "cowslip" which was a load of BS. Got the all clear from her and back to the doctor and endo.

4 years ago the doctor died from cancer .. do you think I can find another doctor to prescribe me the medication? ... I just go to the endocronologist and he writes out my scripts after I have blood work done.

So you are definitely not wrong.