Azog's Rips and Tren log.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just got my kits in and starting using the rips immediately! I am starting off low with 1.5iu daily. I'll likely end up at 3iu. I dose the rips 5-10 min after pinning 100mcg of GHRP2 and modgrf. I do this 3x daily. Once upon waking, once immediately after lifting (but prior to cardio) and once immediately before bed. I started using them yesterday afternoon, but no effects to report as of yet.
This week is my first week back in the gym after surgery, so I can't tell if they are effecting my sleep or energy levels yet. I am sleeping 10 hours a day and feel like hammered dog shit since I haven't lifted a finger in 2 months. I have not been this fucking sore in a loooooong time. I feel crippled.
Diet is ok at the moment. I am not really worrying about what I eat. Not tracking cals or anything, but am eating completely clean still. I just wanna get back into shape and into the swing of things. Spongy should hit me with a new diet soon, which will help massively.

Last thing, I will update this log as I start to notice anything and once I start my tren cycle! Pretty excited as this is my first go around with GH, peps and tren.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On it bro!!! Get it!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
rips, tren and spongiform...

other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-738.gif

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's day 6 on the rips and I have noticed a few small things. First, my dreams are absolutely ridiculous. From the moment I fall asleep to the moment I wake up it seems like I am having intense dreams. I wake up feeling like I have been mind raped/incepted. My sleep feels really solid too. Like I am out cold the whole night. I have noticed a bit of early afternoon fatigue. I started using 50mcg of t4, and it has helped a little. I no longer feel a nap is necessary, but I am still a bit lethargic. I will try upping the dose and report back. The last thing I have noticed is a bit of mood enhancement. Is this my mind playing tricks?

Also, I started using caber in anticipation of my tren cycle in a month or so. I just wanted to see the benefits it can bring. I took a cap Monday morning before I went to the dentist...bad call. I was hiding chub the whole fucking time.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quick update for all interested:

I am currently at 4ius of rips. Same dosing schedule as previously mentioned. Slight bloat and cts are apparent. Fatigue is non-existant.
I also started my tren cycle (did my second pin today). I started the tpp and mast p a few weeks ago at .6ml each eod to see where my estro was. I got bloods last week and my estro was 22 and test >1500. estro is a lil low for me as my sex drive is down, so I lowered the aromasin to 6.25mg daily. I also bumped the mast to 100mg eod.
Since everything looked good, I started tren at ~70mg eod. Low for most of you guys, but I want to start slowly. If everything is good in a few weeks, I will bump it up to 100mg eod. I am using caber at .5mg twice a week, and hcg at 500iu weekly. Pct will be scally's protocol.

Let the fun begin!

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Quick update for all interested:

I am currently at 4ius of rips. Same dosing schedule as previously mentioned. Slight bloat and cts are apparent. Fatigue is non-existant.
I also started my tren cycle (did my second pin today). I started the tpp and mast p a few weeks ago at .6ml each eod to see where my estro was. I got bloods last week and my estro was 22 and test >1500. estro is a lil low for me as my sex drive is down, so I lowered the aromasin to 6.25mg daily. I also bumped the mast to 100mg eod.
Since everything looked good, I started tren at ~70mg eod. Low for most of you guys, but I want to start slowly. If everything is good in a few weeks, I will bump it up to 100mg eod. I am using caber at .5mg twice a week, and hcg at 500iu weekly. Pct will be scally's protocol.

Let the fun begin!

Have you used caber at 1mg a week before? That might be too much.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Your running 180mg to 240mg a week of Test and blood work is over 1500?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should have just listed the mgs I'm running.
I am running the following weekly:
210mg tpp
245mg tren a
350mg mast p

I am using 6.25mg aromasin daily.
Just to give props where they are due, when I ran my homebrew test e at 200mg weekly my test was 890. At the same dosage with this tpp, it is >1500. One more reason to leave it to the professionals. My e2 is also lower at a lower dose of aromasin. All my gear and gh is from the same private source. The jugmaster for those who know him. Price and quality are incredible. Pip is non existent.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wait 25min post ghrp2 for the rips. that pulse will just be coming down at the 10min mark, dont cut yourself short. granted it does come crashing down but i feel there the levels are still elevated from natty.

1mg of caber is a bit much too, go based of feel. start lower and possibly work your way up to that dose.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the half life of caber? Can I run it every 5 or 6 days?
I usually wait more than 5min to pin the rips, except when at the gym. I don't like sitting on the shitter for more than a few minutes haha.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know the half life of caber? Can I run it every 5 or 6 days?
I usually wait more than 5min to pin the rips, except when at the gym. I don't like sitting on the shitter for more than a few minutes haha.

Caber can be split into 2 doses a week. You could use it every 5-6 days if you wanted to. 1mg is too to start with.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At 300mg of Tren Ace per week I ran 1mg per week. .5mg E3D.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could be a coincidence, but today was back day for me, and I had an eruption of new veins. They were all on the inside of my arms. Never had a single vein their before even when leaner than now. My shoulder veins are bicep veins were all pretty intense today too. No sides yet either. Fun times ahead.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Liking the log, Azog! Keep training hard!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice log , liking the details azog

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Subbed brother! Im headed down the tren route next also. Keep doing your thing.

New Threads