Azteca gold?

Reaction score
Anyone heard of these guys. They are a popular sponsored lab on anabolicsteroidforum. Can't find a bad review. Need a new source. Usually use locally so this is new to me.

I would assume public labs like this are bs right?

Reaction score
Anyone heard of these guys. They are a popular sponsored lab on anabolicsteroidforum. Can't find a bad review. Need a new source. Usually use locally so this is new to me.

I have heard of them but don't know much about them or actually used them. I've seen them on ASF and a few other boards.

Try BOP and ProfessionalMuscle too because they will likely be on those if on ASF. You may just see a bunch of shilling or if you are lucky you will see more than just that.

With any source regardless of whether or not they test their products and regardless of reviews seen on forums there is trust needed from your end until they prove to you that they can't be trusted. What I am saying is ultimately you try and decide for yourself.

TiredandHot

Reaction score

LMAO. You order from this source, then come here asking about them as if you're seriously looking and haven't pulled the trigger already. You ask there, get told they're "GTG bro", then come here for 2nd opinion.

Reaction score
LMAO. You order from this source, then come here asking about them as if you're seriously looking and haven't pulled the trigger already. You ask there, get told they're "GTG bro", then come here for 2nd opinion.

Yea what's wrong with that. Did a small order to test them out. Going to get testing done but wanted to start the primo asap in the meantime. Don't really see a big deal with that

Reaction score

hey man I also saw you on steroid source talk. Seems like you don't trust ag. Can you elaborate more please?

New Threads