Back to the forum

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies fellas. I'm on my phone and can't figure out the multi quote thing like the dumb genXr that I am so I'm just gonna write names as I reply.

@Rickt thank you for the condolences. As far as not being able to get back on your feet you gotta remember it's almost been 4 years exactly now since they passed. That's a long time and like I mentioned eventually the reality sets in that you need to start living or just stop. Unfortunately people experience that sort of tragedy every day and many of them get though it. No reason why we couldn't either. It does take time though.

As far as the peptides my dealer was happy to hear from me (as most drug dealers are.. Lol) so I put in a big ass order for a grip of shit. Not that I'll use it all but when I figure out exactly what the program will be I'll definitely have enough bottles of that shit on hand for whatever I decide to do. Still reading the Forum and Google to figure it out. There's a lot of conflicting information so I'm trying to decide what the best therapeutic / tendon repair doses would be.

Thank you very much for the reply and the koala shit comment made me laugh.

@SFGiants my name was and always is bleach. It could have been bleachx since I use that a lot. I would check in after work around 4-7pst and joke around on chat.

@Bump and
@Santa congrats on your families. You guys are very lucky. I'm definitely getting kinda old to have a kid but I think if I find someone soon it won't be too outrageous to have one at 45 or 46. Especially if I find a young girl. I am good looking semi-retired with a paid off house so it shouldn't be too hard. I just spent all that time in morning when I should have been getting back on the horse. One question though that was already answered is about freezing sperm. I had asked earlier if I should do that and homeboy told me no but didn't really explain it. Is there any specific reason why I wouldn't want to do that especially if I decide to go the trt route? I already found a place that says for just 700 a year they will hold enough sperm for 5 attempts. That's pretty cheap considering what if could do for me I think. But any information on the topic is definitely welcome.

@Yano howdy 😊

Lastly if I decide to do a progress report when I start I I'm supposed to do that in a new threat correct?

Thx for the replies fellas.

~bleach
Not sure why someone would tell you not to freeze sperm. I can only think they said that because some guys have success getting their wives pregnant while on blast, but that's not a guarantee for everyone.

Here's my thinking.. if you don't mind spending the money with the possibility that you may not need it, then go ahead and put some away in storage. It doesn't hurt anything, except your wallet, and if you do need it then it's there waiting for you.

For me, $700 a year is an easy spend... but I understand that's not the case for everyone.

Reaction score
Hello, names Bleach.

I was active on this forum a little less than a decade ago and decided I wanted to come check out the latest information especially because I felt like doing another cycle. My first one was in 2015 when I was 36. I did 12 weeks of 500 mg/wk test e finishing with test p and novadex for PCT, Pretty basic. I'm 6'1 and last cycle I started at 210 around 13% give or take. I ended at 238 a bit leaner. I didn't do Bloods but I did donate a few times. After my natural kicked back in and I was done with PCT my weight leveled off around 227 and I looked a shit done better.

I've been able to maintain pretty good shape up until I got depressed when my pregnant wife and father died at the end of 2019. I was only going to the gym once maybe twice a week and started getting kind of fat. Pulled out of that at the beginning of this year and I've been hitting the gym nice and hard for about 7 months now.

I've got my diet in check now but it's taking a lot longer to lose the fat. I'm assuming it's because I've had it for a few years and I'm about to be 44. So right now I'm 230 fatter than I should be I know I should lose more fat first I'm aware but every time I try to lower calories I'm so flat and weak my workouts suck.

I went and had my blood work done for an unrelated issue and my doctor told me that my testosterone number was 6.4 and told me he wanted me to see an endo because it was ridiculously low. I just moved to a new area and I plan on seeing that doc but I'm impatient so I plan on meeting "Big Ed" behind the gym soon as I know exactly what I want to get.

So I was thinking just 500mg test for 14 weeks and this time run adex during and add bpc-157 and tb-500 to help with the joints and then just novodex like last time. I'm open to adding another drug but I wouldn't know what to pick and exact doses on how to use those weird peptides would be helpful. Going to be reading the forums to try and figure that out. If someone has any suggestions feel free. Also I'll start a progress thread when I start with pics.

Thx for reading,

~bleach
Welcome to UG

Reaction score
Not sure why someone would tell you not to freeze sperm. I can only think they said that because some guys have success getting their wives pregnant while on blast, but that's not a guarantee for everyone.

Here's my thinking.. if you don't mind spending the money with the possibility that you may not need it, then go ahead and put some away in storage. It doesn't hurt anything, except your wallet, and if you do need it then it's there waiting for you.

For me, $700 a year is an easy spend... but I understand that's not the case for everyone.
Nice nice, Thx for the advice. Will call tomorrow. 🤙

New Threads