balding genes vs blasting steroids :/

Reaction score
dbz.png
skywalker.jpg
so, the goal is to have norwood 0,1 or 2. to reach maximum aesthetics (based from DBZ artwork).
some guys (jon skywalker) don't have balding genes, and are able to blast whatever compounds ( Jon used tren + masteron and is still norwood 0. Jon doesn't use any hair loss prevention protocol.)
however, for other guys more tricky protocols have to be in place....

Reaction score
beforederek.jpg afterderek.jpg
Derek from MorePlatesMoreDates is experimenting with the best hair loss prevention stacks while blasting as much as he can. Before and after pics of Derek. he definitely looks a lot more like a dragonball z character at 1,000,000 subscriber pic than the 100,000 subscriber pic. He has a more androgenistic, whereas in the before. Legit Progress. His aesthetic level is arguably at the same level as jon, or better than jon skywalker in Derek pic 2 at 1,000,000 subscribers.

Reaction score
^most current video on derek's current hair loss prevention cycle.
basically, a quick tl;dr is:
finsteride + deutesteride + test at 150-ish mg/week.
however, he had to blast higher cycles way back around in the 2015-2017ish to acquire mass, and then now is maintaining mass at a lower testosterone dose while regaining hair density.

Reaction score
The balding genes in my family are strong. I currently take 1.25mg of finasteride EOD for the past 2 or 3ish years. works great. However, I started bulking up more and have been using ashwagandha KSM-66 in the past 6 months. In the last one or two months used more Ashwagandha KSM-66, then noticed a bit of temporal pullback. I felt the "DHT itch" (scalp itching due to androgens, DHT= dihydrotestosterone) this morning and will have to start using RU58841 topically again for a wee bit of time. Might drop the ashwagandha? (idk yet)

Tong-kat-ali assualts my hairline. Tong-kat-ali drives estrogen down to raise free testosterone (or total testosterone? idk). Which is kind of dumb. (estrogen in normal male amounts makes your hair look thicker + healtheir). However, people without the heavy balding genes might find it useful if they want to stay "natty" [not dependent on exogenous testosterone/androgens]. For me, nope. i used tong-kat-ali a bit in the past six months. For me, tongkat ali is too harsh.

[ashwagandha ksm-66 is a better anabolic than tongkat ali if you had to pick one or the other, IMO. Better mental feel on ashawaganda ksm-66].

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Seriously ? ,,,, take a God Damn Ai Mary Anne stop worrying about your tresses and just shave your fucking head. Keyyyyrist Almighty.

Reaction score
Would you rather be like Derek or Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Would you rather be like an anime character or like Big Ramy?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score

Last edited:

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
First you were trying to stretch your pp skin and now your trying to stretch your hair follicles....how unhappy are you with yourself...talk to Juicey...go I'm listening 📝🧑🏾‍⚕️

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
View attachment 32634
View attachment 32635
so, the goal is to have norwood 0,1 or 2. to reach maximum aesthetics (based from DBZ artwork).
some guys (jon skywalker) don't have balding genes, and are able to blast whatever compounds ( Jon used tren + masteron and is still norwood 0. Jon doesn't use any hair loss prevention protocol.)
however, for other guys more tricky protocols have to be in place....
That doesn't look like anything that can't be done with food and training. If he blasted tren and mast to end up with that scrawny look I'd say his training and diet must be shit

Reaction score
Would you rather be like Derek or Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Would you rather be like an anime character or like Big Ramy?
stone cold steve austin looks really good for his age. after 40+ being bald is okay. but definitely an anime character over big ramy.
First you were trying to stretch your pp skin and now your trying to stretch your hair follicles....how unhappy are you with yourself...talk to Juicey...go I'm listening 📝🧑🏾‍⚕️
it may be a difference of age on this forum. for those under 30 (like me), going bald is a hard look to pull off. after 40, being bald looks appropriate in which arguably the bald + powerhouse look is more aesthetic (examples: dwayne the rock johnson, steve austin as mentioned before, ronnie coleman looked more aesthetic than jay culter (IMO) despite no hair and jay having Johnny bravo aesthetics. )
That doesn't look like anything that can't be done with food and training. If he blasted tren and mast to end up with that scrawny look I'd say his training and diet must be shit
i want to believe *fingers-crossed*.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
One of my friends started blasting in high school after he broke his leg. He ended up going bald, but was jacked as fawk. He's on TRT now and is still bigger than I am. :(

New Threads