Beat the ALPR Cameras

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pick up owners-Put a trailer ball on your bumper right infront of your license plate the computer is not able to hypothesize it will guess but chances are youve fooled it.

Car/SUV owners use this http://www.beatthecamera.com/

This will throw off ALPR cameras.

We use to have these mounted on our trucks helping look for cars that were out for repos. These methods will fool the cameras & the processor its connected to.

Stay tuned for our next edition of How to Get Over on Whitey.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha good stuff, ive already gotten a ticket mailed to me because of thoes cameras. vengeance should be mine.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The cameras dont know the difference between your license plate and the reflecive numbers or letters on a mailbox or a construction sign. It will read it. Hell weve gotten 11111111 off of a iron fence before.

They are only looking for ANYTHING with reflective paint, they seek it out and process. It can work at speeds over 80 mph even when the other vehicle is oncomming at the same speed.. But they can be fooled. IF you live on a dusty dirt road that works too.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck da police....also on ez tag lanes...if you are on someone's ass, it won't register it as two cars, you'll get away clean

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your right Chris you need at least 2 feet.

Is that your benz I saw on TV beating the tolls on the GBT

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tht while following to close thing got me a ticket for "stealing a transponder" haha they tried taking his pic but got my car and I got the ticket
Of course I fought it and won

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They tested that spray on Mith Busters and it came out that it doesnt work, the camera its able to read the license plate number.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They tested that spray on Mith Busters and it came out that it doesnt work, the camera its able to read the license plate number.

ALPR is a little different than what is used in LE radar cameras. Both have 2 cameras ALPR has day camera and infared for night reads. The ones used in (LE) Mythbusters have a flash. These are primarily placed on the side of the road or sometimes at the top of a traffic light. ALPR is mounted to a moving vehilce. Its against the law to have a flash on these cameras. DOT deemed it unsafe as with several plate reads could appear to be a strobe effect to on comming traffic. ALPR is what is used in parking lots and city streets for warrants checks, stolen vehicles, amber alerts, and unpaid parking related data. Its also used by repo companies all over, combing parking lots at airports, apt complexes, and anywhere there are a lot of cars. Seeking a hit on a car that is out for repo.

I dont know how to beat the LE cameras with flash. If I owned one Ill bet I could.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

MV trac and others also make systems for LE stolen vehicle units and parking warrant enforcement

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The ones used by repo companies are the same ones used by LE. In fact the data collected by repo agents is transfered to LE in the event there is a read on a stolen car or amber alert. The repo man is NOT notified of this info.

Just FYI guys use it if you like.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pick up owners-Put a trailer ball on your bumper right infront of your license plate the computer is not able to hypothesize it will guess but chances are youve fooled it.

Car/SUV owners use this http://www.beatthecamera.com/

This will throw off ALPR cameras.

We use to have these mounted on our trucks helping look for cars that were out for repos. These methods will fool the cameras & the processor its connected to.

Stay tuned for our next edition of How to Get Over on Whitey.

Yo wyt azz owz me dis escalade, i's aint payn shit honkey.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is one for BGH: one in 10 vehicles here has a paper license plate of some fictitious dealership/used car dealer. These scumbags drive around Reg free for who knows how long long while guys like me pay ridiculous fees, smog my vehicles and pay for all the scumbags to work the system.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah regulation is only enforced on the people who follow the rules. They are much easier to find/fine.

Least you got a whip the pinkertons took mine.