Been looking for a border collie and finally found one.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Had one a while ago gave her to my dad before he passed and loved that dog. My mom didn’t wanna give her back so have been looking for one last few months. Finally found one close by and for a fair ass price could not pass it by. Perfect day too my son had his pre school graduation today :0)

So now we have a chocolate lab and a border collie. Between 3 kids a wife being under construction last 2-3 months and work being extremely busy and way too much shit going on when would be a better time to throw more shit on my plate? Lol can’t lie I’m excited about this lil ****er border collies are awesome the lab not a big fan of.

Gonna teach the ****er how to catch the ball when I throw it far in the air like the other dog knew how to should be fun!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Cute pup.
I love dogs. Prefer labs, but collies are damn smart

my lab is just big and there lol border collies are more like on you and nimble and smart and athletic and shit. The lab you throw the ball she gets it then won’t give it back and wants me to chase her no one got time for that lol

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
My lab (gone for 12 years) had her ball. We called it her sacred orb. Best damn dog ive ever had, and I have had some good ones since. You couldnt keep her out of the water. She just loved it. She wasnt 100% black lab. She had ro have something like Chesapeake also. Her hair would get wet and get all curly. She was bigger than most male labs also. Her name was Bubba. We read somewhere that female dogs with male names tended to be more protective. Miss her. Love my asshole dog that i have.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
My lab (gone for 12 years) had her ball. We called it her sacred orb. Best damn dog ive ever had, and I have had some good ones since. You couldnt keep her out of the water. She just loved it. She wasnt 100% black lab. She had ro have something like Chesapeake also. Her hair would get wet and get all curly. She was bigger than most male labs also. Her name was Bubba. We read somewhere that female dogs with male names tended to be more protective. Miss her. Love my asshole dog that i have.

Yeah the right dog can be a beautiful thing especially when they form the strongest bond with you personally. The lab I didn’t form that bond with my Shepard that got ran over me and that dog were tight that was a sad day. Also had a mut Shepard for 13 years when I was younger that dog and me had a bond as well. Once you have that bond it’s like a good buddy I think I had a shield after my last Shepard got ran over now we’re getting physiological lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What kind of construction is your wife undergoing?

Do you have your name tattooed on your wrist just in case you wake up in an unknown place and have forgotten who you are?

:32 (19):

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
What kind of construction is your wife undergoing?

Do you have your name tattooed on your wrist just in case you wake up in an unknown place and have forgotten who you are?

:32 (19):

SmH it says Robert JR I would not get my name tattooed on me even though it technically is my name lol

it’s been hell did the master bed and bath then right when that got done started the kitchen living room and hallway almost all done waiting on painter then when he’s done they gonna do the finishing lighting fixtures all were pretty much gut jobs has been a real inconvenience

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
He was a little dirty my wife cleaned him up he feels right at home already . . .

He has his paw on your wife's foot in the top photo. People who claim they know how dogs think say that means he's telling her "you're mine."
I have no idea how, or if, my dogs think. I just know how they make me feel.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
He has his paw on your wife's foot in the top photo. People who claim they know how dogs think say that means he's telling her "you're mine."
I have no idea how, or if, my dogs think. I just know how they make me feel.

lol that’s my Sons foot

Methyl mike

Accelerati Incredibilus
Reaction score
Not a fan of dogs, cats are far superior. Dog be like "duhhhh love love love ohhhhhhmigosh duhhhhhhhh pet meeeeeee" cats are predators they hunt and think and can actually kill rodents and be useful.

Reaction score
Had Border Collies since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Wonderful animals if you've got the energy to keep up with them. The one I have now is my wingman for just about anything. Just needs to learn to spot me

Reaction score
nice dog. i used to have one when i was younger. very smart and athletic dogs

New Threads