Best HGH from Manufacturer EvalPharm / RusBIO

RiR0

Mr Hyde
Reaction score
Order and you will see :)
I always dream to be famous . hahahaha. Everybody talks about me , but i dont care because i dont need compliments from people that not even train and came to forum talk like they know anything .
I have nothing to prove and at least im not worried about your sad life bro . Take care your life or just keep being a frustrated person like you are .

Envy is sick disease !!!!!!
You know what’s worse than envy? Delusion.
Come on you still have something to prove. How’s that pro card coming? I’ll let you know. It’s never gonna happen.
Nobody is jealous of you, they just mostly hate you because you are a known shill.
I’ve posted my physique on here and other boards.
Why would I be jealous of someone who is only interested in whoring themself out for sources, creates multiple accounts to shill and scam, and sells their soul for free gear while living in a crime infested 3rd world shit hole?
Your schtick is old and fools no one
When you get called out you resort to the same tired old bullshit.
It’s funny you claim people are jealous and you are bodybuilding so they attack you, but go on ProMuscle where you got banned and see how welcomed actual respected competitors are treated,
You’re a legend in your own mind and a scammer in reality.

TomJ

Reaction score
I love how you skipped including the guy you had on over 2 grams and 8 ius just to look like a 1st year lifter.

My physique is all over these forums.
I've never claimed to be anything other than I am. You know what I am not?

A shill
A liar
Or delusional.

I haven't seen the history of your bullshit on other forums like some of these other guys, but just in your time here you've been caught outright bullshitting and lying, spewing scientific falsities, obviously and belligerantly shilling for a source with your every breath.

There's no place for lowlifes like you here.
In fact you're so universally disrespected here it seems the source your shilling for would probably get BETTER sales if they stopped paying for your services.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

RiR0

Mr Hyde
Reaction score
There's no place for lowlifes like you here.
In fact you're so universally disrespected here it seems the source your shilling for would probably get BETTER sales if they stopped paying for your services.

This 100%. Monstro is a terrible rep, he’s got one of the worst reputations.
If I was a source and I saw he was viewed on every forum I would drop him in a second.
He automatically hurts anything it’s attached to.
It’d actually look pretty on a source if they denounced Monstro and kicked him to the curb.
I could never deal with a source that monstro was affiliated with.

Reaction score
Attach???????

Yes for sure .

I came here and post my thinks never talking anything about anyone and all people worried about me calling me bad thinks ( liar ) . I dont have time to lose with discussions or talking bad of you and others .
Everybody as good thinks and bad thinks and im not here to judge . im here to do what i love , talk about bodybuilding

And since i start here all of you attach me with bad words

Just check all my posts here and tell me if i start attaching anyone here ( just after being attached )

Reaction score
What is your goal ?????? Use the forum to talk about life of the other members here criticizing ?

This forum as a reputation and the goal here is like name says BODYBUILDING . Lets talk about what we love and share our experiences .

RiR0

Mr Hyde
Reaction score
What is your goal ?????? Use the forum to talk about life of the other members here criticizing ?

This forum as a reputation and the goal here is like name says BODYBUILDING . Lets talk about what we love and share our experiences .
Right, not scam and shill. Stop deflecting nobody is buying it,
Here’s a huge goal HARM REDUCTION!

Reaction score
I’m a newbie to this forum and what I can immediately discern there is a lot of unity and caring exhibited by the members towards each other so if a senior member such as Tom J has negative concerns about me doing business with any sponsor then I am inclined to heed his advise. Great saying I heed, “If one person says something negative about someone then pay it no mind but if 2 people say something negative also about that person then listen to it carefully. If however multiple people say negative things about the same person then you better pay attention” Thanx Tom J and RiRo for the enlightenment 👏👍👊

Reaction score
Today wake up and 109kg , growing every day and doing what i love most . I born to follow my dreams doing what i love most shutting the month of criticizing people with my results .
And also here to help with what i know the people that deserve believe in my work .

What is important is im growing every day

Attachments

• 272343166_334311082035752_8358061003058790572_n.jpg
    272343166_334311082035752_8358061003058790572_n.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 46

TomJ

Reaction score
Today wake up and 109kg , growing every day and doing what i love most . I born to follow my dreams doing what i love most shutting the month of criticizing people with my results .
And also here to help with what i know the people that deserve believe in my work .

Literally no one has had a single word to say about your results.

All the criticism directed at you is you sucking source dick and bullshitting all over the board.

You deflect and ignore legitimate criticisms of how you conduct yourself with
"I just love bodybuilding"
"I'm just here to talk about bodybuilding"
"Post your results!"

You're living in a dream land if you think anyone's a hater towards you because of your physique.

RiR0

Mr Hyde
Reaction score

Today wake-up and 109kg, growing everyday and doing what I love most and not shilling or scamming or deflecting or ignoring legitimate criticism.
I also didn’t wake have any delusions about a pro card

Attachments

• 70302DDF-9153-4AE8-9E0F-9749DF60A40A.jpeg
    70302DDF-9153-4AE8-9E0F-9749DF60A40A.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 47
Reaction score
No one is using your gh apparently besides Scamstro
Our GH is high quality. Many people are using it and pleased with my service and the product.
You havent tried it, so you can not say in fact.
All your words and bad attitude are related to Monstro personally. He has his own reputation and someone likes him, others not but it should not influence on our product if he says something.

Reaction score
If someone wants to see the quality by him/her self and write the review here, i will give big discount for 2 people:
1. 5kits = 500 euro + delivery
2. If you want less then 5 kits i will do 40% discount + delivery.

TomJ

Reaction score
Reaction score
If someone wants to see the quality by him/her self and write the review here, i will give big discount for 2 people:
1. 5kits = 500 euro + delivery
2. If you want less then 5 kits i will do 40% discount + delivery.
How about sending me a kit and I will pay for a serum and IGF blood tests out of my own pocket and also get a Janosek test for quality. This way others can see that a righteous member here other than a dude like Monstro not only thinks that your product is great but went out of their way to spend their own money for the posted results.

RiR0

Mr Hyde
Reaction score
How about sending me a kit and I will pay for a serum and IGF blood tests out of my own pocket and also get a Janosek test for quality. This way others can see that a righteous member here other than a dude like Monstro not only thinks that your product is great but went out of their way to spend their own money for the posted results.
so you’re fishing for free drugs?

New Threads