Bleeding

Reaction score
Hi all me again. Am new to this whole trt thing and my dr is neither helpful or takes a week to answer. anywho 54 year old on trt. When I do my latest injection I saturate and there’s no blood but when I pull out the needle there’s a decent line of blood coming down. Stops after that. Am I doing something wrong? I basically put the needle in saturate inject which by the way ur injects fast with no resistance then pull the needle out instantly. Thanks all

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Little language barrier, but it seems like you bleed after an injection?

It happens, just hold an alcohol pad directly on it with a little pressure to stop the bleeding. Just like you would any cut.

Reaction score
Little language barrier, but it seems like you bleed after an injection?

It happens, just hold an alcohol pad directly on it with a little pressure to stop the bleeding. Just like you would any cut.
Ok yes my first language french. I will try this thank you! It stops to bleed quickly dont need pressure even. Just the first 6 weeks was ok now it started randomly. Wanted to verify I’m not doing wrong anything

Reaction score
Hi. It happened to me during my cycle - I found that in my case it was injection site specific. I would hit some areas with veins closer to the surface. Since that day that blood squirted like a fountain, I pin with one hand and with on the other I have a clean cotton ball. I allow 10 seconds for the needle to stay inside the pinning area after all the syringe is emptied. Then I pull out and apply mild pressure with my cotton ball. No bruise no pain all good :)

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hi. It happened to me during my cycle - I found that in my case it was injection site specific. I would hit some areas with veins closer to the surface. Since that day that blood squirted like a fountain, I pin with one hand and with on the other I have a clean cotton ball. I allow 10 seconds for the needle to stay inside the pinning area after all the syringe is emptied. Then I pull out and apply mild pressure with my cotton ball. No bruise no pain all good :)
I've shot blood onto the ceiling. 😝

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Ok yes my first language french. I will try this thank you! It stops to bleed quickly dont need pressure even. Just the first 6 weeks was ok now it started randomly. Wanted to verify I’m not doing wrong anything
Nothing wrong. Sometimes you will hit a blood vessel with the needle. It happens sometimes.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Hi all me again. Am new to this whole trt thing and my dr is neither helpful or takes a week to answer. anywho 54 year old on trt. When I do my latest injection I saturate and there’s no blood but when I pull out the needle there’s a decent line of blood coming down. Stops after that. Am I doing something wrong? I basically put the needle in saturate inject which by the way ur injects fast with no resistance then pull the needle out instantly. Thanks all
You're not directly in a vessel so no blood on aspiration, but you probably hit one on the way through so.. blood.

New Threads