Blood glucose/Blood pressure/Resting heart rate, post yours here daily!

Reaction score
I like the idea of everyone keeping track of their blood pressure, blood sugar and RHR daily to help keep everything in check so I'll go first.

BP, 115/78
HR, 66
BG, 7.5 (after coffee with honey)

Who's next? ;)

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Carditone helped alot ... Felt neck for 15secs so 16 or 17 x 4 so 64 or 68. Being carditone infeel great dont feel as nervous or amped anymore.

Not sure if ill take every day or other other day.

Bp yesterday was lile 125 over 55

Dont have a way to check glucose at home.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any success using berberine to lower glucose?
Yes, it was effective for me.

Unfortunately, it was equally as effective at giving me mil-spec farts and general GI distress.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, tried it for a while and unlike @TODAY it was not effective for me.
You had some issues with insulin sensitivity beforehand, yeah?

My BG has always been normal. The berberine was mostly just a not so fun experiment, but it did lower my fasted BG by a few points.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You had some issues with insulin sensitivity beforehand, yeah?

My BG has always been normal. The berberine was mostly just a not so fun experiment, but it did lower my fasted BG by a few points.
Yeah, my insulin sensitivity was in pre diabetes land before. So maybe I just expected too much from it.

I tried taking it before every meal, and before bed, and it never seemed to make an obvious difference.

Reaction score
I haven't tried berberine, but Alpha-Lipoic Acid dropped my BG from mid 90's to low-mid 80's in about two months time.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I take berberine and bromelain with every high protein meal, but that's not for BG control, more as to prevent the GNG cycle from happening to stay in ketosis on a higher protein diet. I only just got my BG meter this past week, so it'll be a few weeks before I can determine if it's having any significant effects on my BG.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone have any success using berberine to lower glucose?
I tried the most potent Berberine I could find.

When it's super potent like mine was it is some nasty shit. It does work though.

I was making vanilla protein shakes with blueberries at the time. It turned my protein shake from blue/purple to yellow/green. Tasted really bitter and nasty. So if you are going to do Berberine, I do not recommend pulling the capsules apart!

To control blood sugar I use Ceylon cinnamon. It's a much better tasting way to regulate your blood sugar. One pound of Anthony's is $12.49 on Amazon. You only need a small amount like 1/8 or 1/4 teaspoon at a time.

Then my Naturelo One A Day Multivitamin for Men includes Chromium which is also supposed to help.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I do 500mg right before meals, usually 3-4x a day. I also take bioperine with it to help increase its absorption.
I was doing the same, made my own caps. I can confirm what @Skullcrusher said; I would get some slight dust on the outside of the capsule and it tasted like absolute ass. 😂

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I like the idea of everyone keeping track of their blood pressure, blood sugar and RHR daily to help keep everything in check so I'll go first.

BP, 115/78
HR, 66
BG, 7.5 (after coffee with honey)

Who's next? ;)

Naw
My ass is cheating
Just finished DNP so BG is low as fuck.
Running Lisinopril so BP is rockstar.

I'm taking too many PEDs to consider this fair

New Threads