Bloods on cruise - deca dick

Reaction score
I finished up my first blast (11 weeks)
500 test e week 1-11
my plan was to take NPP for the whole cycle but I was getting bad pip, I think I was allergic to the MCT oil so I dropped it. Only took it for maybe 3 full weeks, but my dose was 200 NPP / week

My main worry is deca dick, even though I only took it for a small period of time it took its toll. I got a full metabolic panel with some add-on’s yesterday and just got my results back, however prolactin wasnt on there and I thought it would be, which I think may be the main culprit. I can go back and get them but that’ll be an additional $100 so wanted to get yalls input first.

I’ve been cruising on 150 test e weekly with 1000 IU’s of HCG (HCG started 3 weeks ago)

I’ll just list the markers that are of interest and out of range.

Estradiol - 88 pg/ml (reference range was below 60)
Progesterone - 0.48 Ng/ml (reference range was below .2)

My HDL and LDL cholesterol are out of bounds but the ratio is at 3.0 so that’s probably fine

Testosterone is at 947 Ng/dl - this I like since 150 was on the lower end

SHBG - 14.1 nmol/l (ref range 16-55)
Free testosterone - 313 pg/ml (ref range 47-244)
BUN - 21 (ref range 6-20)
ALT - 58 (ref range 5-50)

Most are pretty close to the reference range except progesterone, estradiol, and ALT. I’m assuming y’all will want me to get my prolactin checked, I can do that next Monday. In the meantime is there anything I should be doing for my progesterone? Im not super worried about my e2 but if y’all think I should get it down let me know, I didn’t think I’d have to take an AI on my cruise

Reaction score
Just let the shit clear out of your body, and your body to recover.
Since it’s a 19-not shouldn’t I expect it to stay in my system to a degree for ~18 months? I’ve talked to some guys that had a similar issue and they said nothing got fixed until they fixed their levels that were off

And I’m planning on getting deca that isn’t made with MCT, so I’d like to find a way to handle the issue as it comes

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Since it’s a 19-not shouldn’t I expect it to stay in my system to a degree for ~18 months? I’ve talked to some guys that had a similar issue and they said nothing got fixed until they fixed their levels that were off

And I’m planning on getting deca that isn’t made with MCT, so I’d like to find a way to handle the issue as it comes

You took NPP for 3 weeks. I think you'll be fine.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Hcg is the issue Id guess. Thats causing high E2.

And the ratio of hdl/ldl is no longer considered important. Hopefully ALT is elevated due to muscle tissue breakdown.

Reaction score
Hcg is the issue Id guess. Thats causing high E2.

And the ratio of hdl/ldl is no longer considered important. Hopefully ALT is elevated due to muscle tissue breakdown.
Yup I would agree with all that, im not feeling any bad mental sides from high e2 the only thing bothering me is some acne that I haven’t really had before, it’s not terrible but I’ve a little on my back and upper chest, something I’ve never had before. It isn’t to the point where I need to do anything about it solely because of the acne, but if yall think its worth taking something to lower it I'd be interested im hearing that opinion.

I’ve only drank 2x in the last 6 months so I doubt that’s causing any liver issues. I also didn’t need any orals besides a couple weeks of Arimidex which I haven’t taken in probably 5-6 weeks by now.

You took NPP for 3 weeks. I think you'll be fine.
I see the rational behind that but I don’t think that’s the case with NPP. It’s been 11-12 weeks since the last time I’ve taken it and the sides haven’t changed at all. I’ve been reading some people’s experience on other sites and it seems long term issues from short term use of 19-Nors is common and in some cases doesn’t go away until it is dealt with on its own. Especially since I may take it in the future I would like to have a solution for this issue, would a good place to start be getting the prolactin and progesterone levels in check?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I see the rational behind that but I don’t think that’s the case with NPP. It’s been 11-12 weeks since the last time I’ve taken it and the sides haven’t changed at all.
Then it isn't the NPP

I’ve been reading some people’s experience on other sites and it seems long term issues from short term use of 19-Nors is common and in some cases doesn’t go away until it is dealt with on its own.
It's not that common actually. It's like bad product reviews; people content with their experience tend to not say anything... so automatically the minority that are unhappy are the loudest voices heard.

Especially since I may take it in the future I would like to have a solution for this issue, would a good place to start be getting the prolactin and progesterone levels in check?
If you have this issue, and you think it's nandrolone, then why would you consider continuing to take it?

Reference ranges are semi arbitrary values... different labs have different reference ranges. Your progesterone and prolactin may very well be fine.

Reaction score
Then it isn't the NPP

It's not that common actually. It's like bad product reviews; people content with their experience tend to not say anything... so automatically the minority that are unhappy are the loudest voices heard.

If you have this issue, and you think it's nandrolone, then why would you consider continuing to take it?

Reference ranges are semi arbitrary values... different labs have different reference ranges. Your progesterone and prolactin may very well be fine.
I actually didn't know references ranges were on a lab by lab basis, I looked it up and it seems the general recommended range is around <.7 - 1. So I may be good on that front. And yes I completely agree with the product reviews part, it was also something that I saw people mention many times before I took it so I was more cognizant of it being a potential issue, I do still think that something from it is what caused the issue. Once I get my prolactin checked that hopefully will either eliminate that potential problem or show me what I need to get fixed. Thanks for the response Send

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That E2 may not be helping your dick game. ALT is up there but not an issue as long as it doesn't stay elevated. You also didn't have enough exposure to the gear for it to be a factor.

Ok, now for the Wally issue. The easiest way you can kill a stiffy is to worry about it in the first place. I'm not a Dr but I bet most ED issues are between the ears. That or you've been fuukin the same pussy the same way with the lights off for a decade.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Liver values increase with insulin resistance too. I have no idea what your health is like but those values increase as metabolic issues develop.

Now, if youre training hard, muscle breakdown byproducts benignly skew liver values. But a truly healthy person without that going on, would probably have ast and alt values below 20.

Reaction score
That E2 may not be helping your dick game. ALT is up there but not an issue as long as it doesn't stay elevated. You also didn't have enough exposure to the gear for it to be a factor.

Ok, now for the Wally issue. The easiest way you can kill a stiffy is to worry about it in the first place. I'm not a Dr but I bet most ED issues are between the ears. That or you've been fuukin the same pussy the same way with the lights off for a decade.
I definitely don’t think it’s a mental issue, my wife is a stone cold 10. I don’t think it would be anything else mentally I don’t tend to have any mental issues. For E2 would I want to lower my cruise dose so there’s less to aromatize or bring in an AI?

Liver values increase with insulin resistance too. I have no idea what your health is like but those values increase as metabolic issues develop.

Now, if youre training hard, muscle breakdown byproducts benignly skew liver values. But a truly healthy person without that going on, would probably have ast and alt values below 20.
My health feels great besides my cardio strength feeling worse than usual, I have been doing more cardio but it is just still challenging when I try to go for a run or go up huge flights of stairs. I eat super clean though and I didn't over bulk. I train my ass off though, I go to failure on each set and do around 15 sets each workout if that is relevant, and train 4 on 1 off. Is there any way to know what is really causing it to be high?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I definitely don’t think it’s a mental issue, my wife is a stone cold 10. I don’t think it would be anything else mentally I don’t tend to have any mental issues. For E2 would I want to lower my cruise dose so there’s less to aromatize or bring in an AI?

My health feels great besides my cardio strength feeling worse than usual, I have been doing more cardio but it is just still challenging when I try to go for a run or go up huge flights of stairs. I eat super clean though and I didn't over bulk. I train my ass off though, I go to failure on each set and do around 15 sets each workout if that is relevant, and train 4 on 1 off. Is there any way to know what is really causing it to be high?
Stop lifting for a few days and retest.

Any other biomarkers off? Specifically low hdl, high blood pressure, elevated A1c or fasted blood sugar, triglycerides?

Reaction score
E2 is causing the dick problems, not the NPP. Also I seriously doubt that little bit of NPP would raise your prolactin levels.

Reaction score
Stop lifting for a few days and retest.

Any other biomarkers off? Specifically low hdl, high blood pressure, elevated A1c or fasted blood sugar, triglycerides?
Yeah my HDL was 38 mg/dl, just 1 outside of my labs red range. Triglycerides were good, I looked through my test and didn’t see a1c or fasted blood sugar. My blood pressure has been fine, just tested it and it’s 127 / 53.
E2 is causing the dick problems, not the NPP. Also I seriously doubt that little bit of NPP would raise your prolactin levels.
What would y’all recommend for the high E2? Would you take an AI with your cruise?

Reaction score
I don't fuck around with new protocols much anymore, but when I do, I blood test frequently. If estrogens are out of whack, I'd rather taper off the new compounds than try to catch knives with AIs.

I'm not competing so maybe it's different for guys who are. Understandable.

buck

Reaction score
Splitting up your injections during the week may help lower E2. That helps some people combat that issue.

Reaction score
Splitting up your injections during the week may help lower E2. That helps some people combat that issue.
Currently I do 2x a week with enanthate. Would splitting it to E2D make it where the aromatization is lower even with the same amount of test / HCG weekly?
I don't fuck around with new protocols much anymore, but when I do, I blood test frequently. If estrogens are out of whack, I'd rather taper off the new compounds than try to catch knives with AIs.

I'm not competing so maybe it's different for guys who are. Understandable.

Right now I’m just taking test and HCG, I think tapering here would just be lowering the amount of test I’m taking. I did consider lowering it to 120 while I was taking HCG. May not make much of a difference but I would rather have less test than to be taking AI’s year round

buck

Reaction score
Currently I do 2x a week with enanthate. Would splitting it to E2D make it where the aromatization is lower even with the same amount of test / HCG weekly?
That is what happens for many. Many pro's talk about microdosing these days and say that side effects are less, and they feel better. I started dosing more often years ago and things became more stable. The only way to find out is to try it.

New Threads