Bloods: What could have caused the damage?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one here is qualified to help you with this. Get that calcium index score done that most important and also ask for an echocardiogram
Ive had plenty of echo’s done….ive worn a monitor at certain times for up to a month…. Use to have a brachycardia and then had a tachycardia, but yeah i will be reaching out to my cardiologist this next week fo sho

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Ive had plenty of echo’s done….ive worn a monitor at certain times for up to a month…. Use to have a brachycardia and then had a tachycardia, but yeah i will be reaching out to my cardiologist this next week fo sho
How did the echo look?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not exactly but they would def have told you if there was an issue
Havent had any issues or been told anything was off, plugged or anything, but it has been a year so im gunna make an appointment here soon for the echo, bike test and calcium score

Reaction score
Who are u replying or commenting about this to?
The op and you my freind..
Once the warning signs like this are there. There is no need to put any more stress in the body until you get things sorted out.

Reaction score
I’m thinking about restarting HPTA totally, and then keep it from shutting down bad with hcg.

All the neurosteroids are probably depleted, I can not get them tested but whenever i’ve used hcg in the past, i’ve felt godlike and very well.

What is the opinion on this? Input would be appreciated.

I’ve already ordered pregnenolone to see if it helps, but shutting down HPTA includes a lot of markers.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The op and you my freind..
Once the warning signs like this are there. There is no need to put any more stress in the body until you get things sorted out.
Yeah man ur right thanks appreciate it

Reaction score
Hello guys,

It has been two months and this is my update.
I’ve just got back my new bloodwork, i’ll post them further down in this post.

I’m clueless guys, I really need some guidance because I have to be strong the upcoming months as some people around me have passed away and I need to support my family.

I’m constantly in a fight or flight mode. Constant stress, bad sleep, bad mood, low energy, low-ish libido, low motivation. I’ve never felt like this even though i’ve been through some rough times.

One note to add is that I recently found out that my car leaks carbonmonoxide through the AC. Explains my severe hairloss, and my wifes hairloss. My wife had very high prolactin aswell, apprently carbonmonoxide can alter the pituitary gland severely, could explain my high prolactin aswell. I’m starting to look at alternative supplements like ”Cerebrolysin”, but i’d rather heal without it because it is not researched thoroughly.

Side note: My physique is great though.

I belive I have to donate blood. I’ve ran heavy amount of gear through the years with better bloods! It is crazy. Is the low SHBG a cause for my low libido?

Im on 140 Test weekly, if I go higher I’ll get very high estrogen and AI’s are just not worth it. I’m thinking about adding 100-200 mast/primo and increase test to 250 so I can get decent T levels without too high E2. I can’t feel like this anymore. Everyone around me are wondering why i’ve suddenly changed from that charismatic, positive, loving and caring dude to this depressive, low energy dude. Got PE aswell, which i’ve never had. Do I have a deficiency of some kind that is preventing my body to function properly?
f263f1b157304eb85a30a99d0d6e04c0.jpg

PSA is higher than it used to be aswell, it was at 0.30 about a year ago. And why is my progesterone elevated when only using 140test weekly. I do have hypothyroidism which could be messing my hormones up but tsh is not very elevated at the moment.
688e2db0ca6a4eb6adad035fd936cd1c.jpg

bd91f8bf7f787d86b89d45450538551f.jpg

All advice is appreciated. My options are:
1. Get off, start Triptorelin and start over.
2. Increase T to 200-250 with 100-200 Primo/Mast to control E2
3. Continue on this dose

Kind regards.

New Threads