Bloodwork 11/5/21

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
6743C8F2-D921-45B1-A349-895D75B51064.png87AAF981-CCEE-4AB0-B08D-6970CF235754.png4E5AF708-4ADD-4BA4-9304-59F2E0BF83E8.png19369518-00BC-41E1-9098-587799748DDF.png74480454-231F-4C50-B8C1-1E1C8DA96F67.pngF2DB4B04-837F-4744-A926-3E2D28B8BE45.png

Can I get some input?

I was eating a lot of eggs (3-5 a day) for the past two months. One fish oil capsule a day.

Did a cruise. Now on Deca/Tren/test (350 each). Because my Deca and Tren are combined.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
It's more than likely the Tren that's hurting your lipid panel. It wrecks mine, even on small doses.
But overall it’s not really that bad, right?

Doctor wants a follow up on Tuesday. Should I even bother, he knows about the gear…

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Doctor wants a follow up on Tuesday. Should I even bother, he knows about the gear…
Why not. He has your best interest at heart.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Your ALT is sky high for me, and compared to your AST. I do wish the bilirubin test was for total, and not just a positive/negative marker.. I'm guessing it's either the Tren or an oral (if you're on one) that's messing up ALT.

Your lipids are not that awful right now to be honest, but I also expect your HDL to fall into the high 20's before your done with this cycle. Again, it's the Tren

Your MCV, MCH and MCHC values are almost in the low range; which indicates you may be treading the edge of anemia, and I expect them to keep dropping. Your RDW is already increasing which pseudo confirms iron deficiency combined with your MCV, MCH and MCHC being low. Large variance in RDW is an creates a risk of clotting, stroke, and other mortalities. I recommend starting to take an iron supplement twice a day. Don't be scared by what I wrote, this is easily controlled.

Hematocrit is a little high, but you can reel it back in by remaining hydrated, eating grapefruit, and other natural things.

All in all, I'd say your blood work is okay. Nothing that I wouldn't expect for someone on Tren.

Charger69

Reaction score

Error #1- he knows about the gear. Just about guaranteed it is in your medical records and your insurance probably knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonjon

Reaction score
You know this looks almost identical to my lipid panel after a course of Anavar and starting low dose adex back before I’d ran any cycles

My original numbers were double on the Hdl and half on the ldl.

That being said, that was before I’d ran anything but trt. I bet after your body gets used to the tren they’ll balance a little more. You just started that right?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You know this looks almost identical to my lipid panel after a course of Anavar and starting low dose adex back before I’d ran any cycles

My original numbers were double on the Hdl and half on the ldl.

That being said, that was before I’d ran anything but trt. I bet after your body gets used to the tren they’ll balance a little more. You just started that right?
It will not balance out on the Tren. It will get marginally worse by the time the cycle reaches it's end. I would not be surprised to see HDL in the 20's before the cycle is finished.

Reactions: CJ

Jonjon

Reaction score
It will not balance out on the Tren. It will get marginally worse by the time the cycle reaches it's end. I would not be surprised to see HDL in the 20's before the cycle is finished.
Yeah you’re probably right.
There’s an old thread from years ago where Ia guy on here tried to run it at a low-dose with his TRT. Like 50 to 100 mg.

There was an initial spike in the lipid profile, then it balanced out.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Error #1- he knows about the gear. Just about guaranteed it is in your medical records and your insurance probably knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could find a Doc that would keep stuff 'off the record'.

I know that there are Dr's whom you could pay for this service, but it'd be sweet if our GPs were cool.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
So should I meet with the doctor?
I have an appointment Tuesday.

I figured I’d get him to refer me for a hormone panel and STD panel so it would be covered free.

So just take iron supplements. Interesting because I thought generally as men our iron was always way high. I was also thinking I’d donate blood tomorrow too.

ALT, is that waaaay too high? Should I stop the blast for risk of liver damage?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I have naturally high AST and ALT. All my Dr's over the years have said that they don't really even blink an eye until they're in triple digits.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
So should I meet with the doctor?
I have an appointment Tuesday.

I figured I’d get him to refer me for a hormone panel and STD panel so it would be covered free.

So just take iron supplements. Interesting because I thought generally as men our iron was always way high. I was also thinking I’d donate blood tomorrow too.

Throw any assumptions about iron, or really anything, out the window.

It's possible for anyone to become anemic, and because of the anabolics we have an increased need for iron in our diets. Most people are able to manage this through their diet alone, lots of red meat, lots of dark leafy greens, certain legumes, etc. Others, like myself, may need a supplement in addition to diet.

Do what you like, but when those markers get low while RDW increases then it means you have an iron issue. You can confirm that by looking at serum iron and ferritin blood tests. Currently you are on the cusp of it being something that needs to be addressed, and I'm confident it's because of your anabolics.

Adequate time off of anabolics can also restore the balance (i.e. you need more than 6-8 weeks off).

Do you have baseline numbers for ALT. I really can't tell you to stop without understanding your baseline... even then, I still doubt I'd tell you to stop.

While some people have naturally high ALT, I find that most have atypical values. If your baseline is high then maybe it's not a big deal. However if your baseline is atypical then you need to consider liver protectants; which to be honest you should always use anyway when you know you are running a compound hard on the liver.

Tren is hard on the liver, so are most orals. Values typically return to normal with adequate time off of cycle.

I keep bringing up the time on/off cycle intentionally. If I recall, in the past year you've taken very short times off cycle before starting another blast. But maybe I'm confused and thinking of someone else.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I have naturally high AST and ALT. All my Dr's over the years have said that they don't really even blink an eye until they're in triple digits.
That's the thing, you have both high AST and ALT. And you have a baseline to understand those numbers when on cycle.

Dted has not presented baseline numbers, hopefully he has some, and also his ALT is high while his AST is atypical. This is kind of odd actually, because they tend to rise and fall together.

I am not going to fear monger and say he should stop because he's going to die, but I am going to say he needs to keep an eye on it and try to figure out why it's so high in the first place. Hopefully he has baseline numbers that show this is normal for him.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
April 24, 2021
Cholesterol
HDL 39
LDL 116

Sept 22, 2021
Cholesterol
HDL 27
LDL 129

July 11, 2020
Cholesterol
HDL 24
LDL 145

June 8, 2020:
ALT 41
AST 30

July 29, 2019
ALT 25
AST 24

I have not taken much time off. You’re right.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I see you were 7 weeks into a cycle in October 2020. So I can only assume that 2019 are the best numbers to use for your baseline.

My baseline ALT/AST are in the low 20's and sometimes high teens. I would say ALT of 74 is high for a baseline of 25.

You're not going to die, and I suspect your values would go back to normal values if you took a proper amount of time off... but liver stress does impact gains because it's tied to so many of the processes that lead to hypertrophy.

Start taking some liver protectants. And when you finish with this cycle, for the love of god give your body a real rest from the compounds and only run TRT dosage. Your bio markers and organs will thank you.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I see you were 7 weeks into a cycle in October 2020. So I can only assume that 2019 are the best numbers to use for your baseline.

My baseline ALT/AST are in the low 20's and sometimes high teens. I would say ALT of 74 is high for a baseline of 25.

You're not going to die, and I suspect your values would go back to normal values if you took a proper amount of time off... but liver stress does impact gains because it's tied to so many of the processes that lead to hypertrophy.

Start taking some liver protectants. And when you finish with this cycle, for the love of god give your body a real rest from the compounds and only run TRT dosage. Your bio markers and organs will thank you.
I have some TUDCA. But I think it’s because I ran some Anadrol in August/Sept and only took October off.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I have some TUDCA. But I think it’s because I ran some Anadrol in August/Sept and only took October off.
TUDCA is good.. if you have NAC or can get some then that's also a good one to add.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
TUDCA is good.. if you have NAC or can get some then that's also a good one to add.
Done.
TUDCA I have and will restart.
NAC will be here tomorrow.

No orals in the meantime.
The blast ends Christmas. New Years will be a cruise and MAINTAIN until Spring Break.

I don’t care to be lean or shredded. I like the jacked full look more. Be the big guy at the pool.

New Threads