bloodwork trt results for a 37 year old male

Reaction score
Should I be worried about the estrogen? I believe that inflammation was due to my finger cause I got cellulitis and then let me know what you guys think a good number would be as far as free testosterone goes

Attachments

• IMG_6004.jpeg
    IMG_6004.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 28

buck

Reaction score
The estrogen is not in a healthy range from the longevity info i have seen but it is not terrible. Are you carrying some excess bodyfat you can drop.

Reaction score
My estradiol is 60's but Dr said it's fine since I'm at 1200 test levels and not having side effects.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
kill your estradiol asap - kill it in cold blood!

Reaction score
kill your estradiol asap - kill it in cold blood!
Kill it with Letro? Is Letro safe while on TRT? Also if I've been on TRT for 8 years now and Im 37 is it safe to say that I'm never gonna get my ball size back? And Am I never gonna get the same exact sperm volume? And is it true that it can put in in a place where you seriously shoot blanks? If that's the case and if HCG is worthless let me know now so I can tie that rope around my neck man be honest and let me know so I don't waste another second living. I'm not trolling I'm being dead serious. My wife loves it when I bust my load inside of her. I last longer than she does but anytime I explode I somehow without fail give her multiple orgasms so that's my biggest worry is to one day not be able to shoot the same amount of ejactulation. Oh that and she wants to have kids with me even though she's not able to but she's convinced I'm gonna get her pregnant. But what are your thoughts on the whole HCG and what I'm dealing with. Is it pretty much over for my testicles as far as ejaculating and testicle size and all of that stuff and what would HCG do now if I could even get my hands on it which I can't and my jewish doctor is a pain in the ass who says he wants to see my total testosterone go up to 700 meanwhile I'm telling him then raise the dose from 100mgs to 250mgs and let's get me to the 1000s not the 700s. Do you want me feeling mediocre or do you want me just to feel eh? Oh that's right.. I'm a gentile.. so you only want me to feel "ehh" I gotcha doc.. say less! PFFT (( hope I am not going to hear anyone use the word antisemetic for CHRIST'S SAKE ))

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Kill it with Letro? Is Letro safe while on TRT? Also if I've been on TRT for 8 years now and Im 37 is it safe to say that I'm never gonna get my ball size back? And Am I never gonna get the same exact sperm volume? And is it true that it can put in in a place where you seriously shoot blanks? If that's the case and if HCG is worthless let me know now so I can tie that rope around my neck man be honest and let me know so I don't waste another second living. I'm not trolling I'm being dead serious. My wife loves it when I bust my load inside of her. I last longer than she does but anytime I explode I somehow without fail give her multiple orgasms so that's my biggest worry is to one day not be able to shoot the same amount of ejactulation. Oh that and she wants to have kids with me even though she's not able to but she's convinced I'm gonna get her pregnant. But what are your thoughts on the whole HCG and what I'm dealing with. Is it pretty much over for my testicles as far as ejaculating and testicle size and all of that stuff and what would HCG do now if I could even get my hands on it which I can't and my jewish doctor is a pain in the ass who says he wants to see my total testosterone go up to 700 meanwhile I'm telling him then raise the dose from 100mgs to 250mgs and let's get me to the 1000s not the 700s. Do you want me feeling mediocre or do you want me just to feel eh? Oh that's right.. I'm a gentile.. so you only want me to feel "ehh" I gotcha doc.. say less! PFFT (( hope I am not going to hear anyone use the word antisemetic for CHRIST'S SAKE ))

I refuse to read that fucking mess.

If you can't take the time to create paragraphs, why should we take the time to read it and answer it?

Reaction score
Kill it with Letro? Is Letro safe while on TRT? Also if I've been on TRT for 8 years now and Im 37 is it safe to say that I'm never gonna get my ball size back? And Am I never gonna get the same exact sperm volume? And is it true that it can put in in a place where you seriously shoot blanks? If that's the case and if HCG is worthless let me know now so I can tie that rope around my neck man be honest and let me know so I don't waste another second living. I'm not trolling I'm being dead serious.

My wife loves it when I bust my load inside of her. I last longer than she does but anytime I explode I somehow without fail give her multiple orgasms so that's my biggest worry is to one day not be able to shoot the same amount of ejactulation. Oh that and she wants to have kids with me even though she's not able to but she's convinced I'm gonna get her pregnant.

But what are your thoughts on the whole HCG and what I'm dealing with. Is it pretty much over for my testicles as far as ejaculating and testicle size and all of that stuff and what would HCG do now if I could even get my hands on it which I can't and my jewish doctor is a pain in the ass who says he wants to see my total testosterone go up to 700 meanwhile I'm telling him then raise the dose from 100mgs to 250mgs and let's get me to the 1000s not the 700s.

Do you want me feeling mediocre or do you want me just to feel eh? Oh that's right.. I'm a gentile.. so you only want me to feel "ehh" I gotcha doc.. say less! PFFT (( hope I am not going to hear anyone use the word antisemetic for CHRIST'S SAKE ))

^^Is that better CJ? You done crying now?

Reaction score
I can already tell CJ's gonna be like that one annoying kid in class who tries and gets you in trouble with the teacher by telling her that you're toxic masculinity is making him uncomfortable hahaha relax CJ.. I've left spaces for you to read the sentences and CHECK THE ATTACHMENTS for the photos. I'll upload more of my blood work if anyone else is having problems with checking out the blood work let me know and I'll upload it again if it didn't show up.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I can already tell CJ's gonna be like that one annoying kid in class who tries and gets you in trouble with the teacher by telling her that you're toxic masculinity is making him uncomfortable hahaha relax CJ.. I've left spaces for you to read the sentences and CHECK THE ATTACHMENTS for the photos. I'll upload more of my blood work if anyone else is having problems with checking out the blood work let me know and I'll upload it again if it didn't show up.
CJ is the teacher dumbass 🤣

you only have 1 image of results posted, and it doesn't contain the testosterone panel... not the CBC and CMP panels. All it shows is c-reactive protein and estradiol.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

There's ONE PIC in your attachments, your estradiol number is basically useless without other markers.

Been asking about his loads for years, and thinks that we take him seriously!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
There's ONE PIC in your attachments, your estradiol number is basically useless without other markers.

Been asking about his loads for years, and thinks that we take him seriously!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bro, his doctor is Jewish. That was sooooooo super relevant to everything he posted, including his loads. Don't you know anything bro? 🤣

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
bro, his doctor is Jewish. That was sooooooo super relevant to everything he posted, including his loads. Don't you know anything bro? 🤣
kanye-west.jpg

"Im not going to say the race.... .... IT was a Jewish doctor"

lfod14

Reaction score
Should I be worried about the estrogen? I believe that inflammation was due to my finger cause I got cellulitis and then let me know what you guys think a good number would be as far as free testosterone goes
Why? You're barely out of range, and as it's been said, where's the rest of it?

New Threads