boldenon or masteron?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
why? I dont understand bro.. This is full session for my arms and my shoulders, and because I think I cant do that, it is too much I think for me
Arm day and shoulder day will burn a fraction of the calories of a leg, push or pull day. Or upper/lower split, your wasting time in the gym for fat loss

samrooo77

Reaction score
hmm, okay so it is better if I work triceps and biceps one by one?(for the shoulder day I work a little bit chest too I forgot to say that)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
hmm, okay so it is better if I work triceps and biceps one by one?(for the shoulder day I work a little bit chest too I forgot to say that)
Day 1 Back, rear delts, biceps
Day 2 chest, side delts, triceps
Day 3 legs
Day 4 repeat day 1

or similar

samrooo77

Reaction score
Day 3 legs
Day 4 repeat day 1

or similar

I dont thought to that, to do 2 differents training of deltoids, I will do that bro thx

Jonjon

Reaction score
I really like them both. Personally wouldn't use boldernone for cutting and masteron I use mostly becuase its good for my libido. Saying that, masteron is really good for when you already have a low body fat percentage.
Then you're best to have it with stan the man.
Best bet in my opinion is fish and asparagus or cucumbers for every meal over a few weeks and see how you go.
Hey MrBafner, what would you think about a low
I really like them both. Personally wouldn't use boldernone for cutting and masteron I use mostly becuase its good for my libido. Saying that, masteron is really good for when you already have a low body fat percentage.
Then you're best to have it with stan the man.
Best bet in my opinion is fish and asparagus or cucumbers for every meal over a few weeks and see how you go.
MrBafner… you think masteron could be used long term at a low dose to help libido? Or would it just be a temporary fix?

Jonjon

Reaction score
Day 3 legs
Day 4 repeat day 1

or similar
Do you ever do any overhead pressing movements?

MrBafner

Reaction score
Hey MrBafner, what would you think about a low

MrBafner… you think masteron could be used long term at a low dose to help libido? Or would it just be a temporary fix?
I think it's a must for every stack if you want a healthy relationship.
Wouldn't run it without test otherwise you may throw out your estrogen balance.
But if you're on HRT all year round, sure .. you can use it with your test just to boost your libido.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I think it's a must for every stack if you want a healthy relationship.
Wouldn't run it without test otherwise you may throw out your estrogen balance.
But if you're on HRT all year round, sure .. you can use it with your test just to boost your libido.
What dose would you start with? Im on trt.

MrBafner

Reaction score
Dosage is upto you, 300mg is alright .. some people run a little higher. I have around 500mg a week
It's just a nice addition .. great for the libido, reduces estrogen conversion and water retention as well.
Isn't a substance to put on muscle I believe.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Dosage is upto you, 300mg is alright .. some people run a little higher. I have around 500mg a week
It's just a nice addition .. great for the libido, reduces estrogen conversion and water retention as well.
On cycle or all the time? I’m talking about running it with trt long term if I can. 300 seems like a lot next to 200mg trt

samrooo77

Reaction score

idk if I will take masteron, I know that he works even with a high bf but the visual effects will be not the same (vascularisation, ripped muscles ect) so maybe idk

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Post up some physique pics. I’ll tell you what to take after that.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do you post these threads when you've made it clear that you have no intention of following any advice or taking constructive criticism?

MrBafner

Reaction score
On cycle or all the time? I’m talking about running it with trt long term if I can. 300 seems like a lot next to 200mg trt
Well .. I'm forever on test, so I have it all the time.
As for dosage, you just need to find what's right for you.
1ml of test E is 250mg ... on cycle I will have 3ml a week (750mg) .. off-cycle I will have 1ml a week, but will use the same dosage of masteron .. on cycle I might increase, but usually hang around the same dosage.

MrBafner

Reaction score
idk if I will take masteron, I know that he works even with a high bf but the visual effects will be not the same (vascularisation, ripped muscles ect) so maybe idk
If your libido is healthy then you don't need it at all, unless you want to use it to reduce estrogen conversion.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Well .. I'm forever on test, so I have it all the time.
As for dosage, you just need to find what's right for you.
1ml of test E is 250mg ... on cycle I will have 3ml a week (750mg) .. off-cycle I will have 1ml a week, but will use the same dosage of masteron .. on cycle I might increase, but usually hang around the same dosage.
I take a small dose of AI with my HRT (.5 mg every 3.5 days arimidex) Should I drop it if I add masteron? Right now my ultra sensitive estradiol is 33. Not sure how much masteron drops it

MrBafner

Reaction score
I take a small dose of AI with my HRT (.5 mg every 3.5 days arimidex) Should I drop it if I add masteron? Right now my ultra sensitive estradiol is 33. Not sure how much masteron drops it
No, i wouldn't drop it - myself.
If you're trying to stay within range, and you do decide to add it to your stack, then you just have to watch it over time. I haven't noticed any drop in estrogen itself, but it definitely helps with reducing the estrogen conversion from taking the test and other stuff.

samrooo77

Reaction score
If your libido is healthy then you don't need it at all, unless you want to use it to reduce estrogen conversion.

but except tren and masteron there is no product for cutting and tren in a first cycle is impossible and he is 19nor so no, not tren

New Threads