BPC-157 and TB500 log

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's interesting. I take Vyvanse and noticed no blunting effects from BPC. Is your Adderall time release, or instant release?

XR. I am prescribed 60mg a day. I don’t always take that amount, so when I do, I can really feel it. Yesterday I felt nothing. Was odd.

Is this something you were aware might happen? You heard of this side effect prior to starting this pep tide or did you deduce that its the peptide thats somehow competing for the same receptor(s) as your amphetamine?

Yes I was aware this could happen. I had done my research. Like I stated, having my shoulder recover was more important to me. And taking a break from stimulants is something I needed to do anyway.

People who got this effect reported that everything went back to normal about 6-8 weeks after finishing their cycle

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
XR. I am prescribed 60mg a day. I don’t always take that amount, so when I do, I can really feel it. Yesterday I felt nothing. Was odd.

Yes I was aware this could happen. I had done my research. Like I stated, having my shoulder recover was more important to me. And taking a break from stimulants is something I needed to do anyway.

People who got this effect reported that everything went back to normal about 6-8 weeks after finishing their cycle
Hmm, I admit I didn't research BPC interactions. Do you know if it's a guarantee to impact amphetamines, or is it person dependent?

TomJ

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm doomed if I ever decide to use bpc.

I'm hopeless without my coffee.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I admit I didn't research BPC interactions. Do you know if it's a guarantee to impact amphetamines, or is it person dependent?
It sounds like it’s person dependent, but more often than not, it was highly blunting the effects.

There haven’t been any clinician human studies done

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hit chest on Saturday and felt sooo good I the gym. I lift with good meathead friend on Saturday and was finally able to push myself (shouldn’t have). But I benched more than I she in a while, and at the time I felt great.

I hit 315 for 8 reps.

The next day (today, Sunday) my shoulder was not so happy with me. I put some bio freeze on in the morning, and throughout the day it has started to feel much better to my surprise.

I won’t push it anymore for the remainder of this trial. But man, having that little glimpse of young Spear come back out was pretty rad.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
I hit chest on Saturday and felt sooo good I the gym. I lift with good meathead friend on Saturday and was finally able to push myself (shouldn’t have). But I benched more than I she in a while, and at the time I felt great.

I hit 315 for 8 reps.

The next day (today, Sunday) my shoulder was not so happy with me. I put some bio freeze on in the morning, and throughout the day it has started to feel much better to my surprise.

I won’t push it anymore for the remainder of this trial. But man, having that little glimpse of young Spear come back out was pretty rad.
I use Salonpas patches...

Sometimes when I overdo it, I look like Boris Karloff The Mummy!

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I’m still doing the same protocol. But I am very frustrated with myself for that heavy bench day. My shoulder was extremely sore. It has been getting better, and I’m taking it easy

Badleroybrown

Reaction score
Been there. It’s when we do things like this, even though we know in our heads that we should give it more time. Then we end up putting healing of another week. 🤙