BPC 157

GSgator

Reaction score
On Dec 03 I had shoulder surgery what they did was left arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and mini-open distal clavicle excision fortunately my long head bicep tendon was clean.

With all my current free time I have dove into researching healing peptides and the one that has really stood out has been BPC 157 . Unfortunately there’s not a lot of human clinical studies but there are quite a few on mice and monkeys and the study’s showed tremendous results . I’ve kinda gotten a reference point on a dosage from reading people’s post on videos regarding this compound and they really are all over the place. So I have decided to start at 250mcg 2x day spot injected around the incisions .

Since this is the first time I’ve gone thru this I don’t have something to compare results to. I’m going to compare my recovery to the protocol my doctor has given me in regards to time lines. I’m wanting to start this in conjunction with PT. I guess the point to all this is I will keep you guys posted on my recovery.

Steeeve

Reaction score
9 weeks out and all my check joint lights are coming on when I lift singles. Be ordering today or tomorrow. Which supplier did you end up going with?

GSgator

Reaction score
I went with 2 suppliers .
amino asylum -haven’t used there BPC157 but there was a resent post of someone posting labs up from a product they sell and it tested low.
Peptide science these guys checked out there products are probably priced the highest from all the places I’ve researched

GSgator

Reaction score
Day 1 Thursday
Started PT exercises.
Mobility was very limited all exercises were performed only to the point of a stretch no pushing beyond.

BPC-157
250 mcg spot injected around the surgical scars post exercises
Ice 20 min

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
I went with 2 suppliers .
amino asylum -haven’t used there BPC157 but there was a resent post of someone posting labs up from a product they sell and it tested low.
Peptide science these guys checked out there products are probably priced the highest from all the places I’ve researched
Peptide Science is legit, the other one I'm not sure.

GSgator

Reaction score
Any recommendations on how to avoid all the waste in the pin itself. Using 2ml of bac water 250mcg is at the 1. I felt like just the tip of the pin is easily half of that . I was thinking about back loading some BAC water then filling the syringe so hopefully what’s left in the needle is just the backwater and not the compound. Oh and I was able to squeeze in another 1 ml of bac water to help dilute it more. What a waste they should make a syringe with the stopper that reaches into that dead space of the needle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 11

GSgator

Reaction score
Well I guess my other option is a slin pin with a non removable needle. Fuck I bought 100 syringes and 100 30 gauge needles. I wanted a fresh pin each time but this is going to be way too much waste

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Any recommendations on how to avoid all the waste in the pin itself. Using 2ml of bac water 250mcg is at the 1. I felt like just the tip of the pin is easily half of that . I was thinking about back loading some BAC water then filling the syringe so hopefully what’s left in the needle is just the backwater and not the compound. Oh and I was able to squeeze in another 1 ml of bac water to help dilute it more. What a waste they should make a syringe with the stopper that reaches into that dead space of the needle.
I usually use a 3cc or 3ml syringe with 1" needle and 2ml bac water for peptides. There is no dead space, it is accounted for in the measurements.

To pin I use a 3/10cc insulin syringe. Usually I only need the 1 mark. Sometimes the 2.

GSgator

Reaction score
I was using a removable pin for my injection and noticed a lot of liquid still trapped in the needle. I just looked at a slin pin and it doesn’t have that dead space . I didn’t even take that into .account

Last edited:

GSgator

Reaction score
Day 2
both Am and PM exercises were performed just to the start of a stretch

250mcg BPC 157 x2 sub Q next to incision scars
150 mg Deca

GSgator

Reaction score
Day 3

Same protocol as Day 1 and 2
Today I’m going to spend all day out of my sling except for doing any light chores

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Any more updates Gator? Thinking about running some for my fucked up rotator cuff.

GSgator

Reaction score
I don’t have anything to compare this to but my physical therapist are very impressed with how fast I’ve come along. I have completely ROM and I’m starting resistance training. From there reactions IMO I think the BPC157 is speeding this along.

MPM

Reaction score
I used it after my gyno surgery. I felt like I may have healed slightly faster than normal but it's difficult to know. However, months later I noticed I had stopped getting chronic heartburn since using the bpc157. It could be coincidence but I don't think so.

GSgator

Reaction score
Finally had my almost 3 month check up with the surgeon and he is really happy he even said I’m healing faster then most of his patients that had the same thing done.

Like I said I have nothing to personally compare this to but obviously to the professionals there’s something here taking place with progress markers to show my healing process is above the standard speed.

I’ll post up again when the fun starts building back that strength and endurance I once had.

GSgator

Reaction score
This is getting so fucking frustrating. This is the second set back I’ve had. So Im feeling better and decided to go rearrange and organize my closet I thought I was very smart I didn’t lift anything heavy with my repaired shoulder just doing basic stuff. Yesterday and today my shoulder feels just like how it did right after surgery the pain is incredible and I’ve lost so much of my ROM.

I don’t think I tore anything I hope it’s just really aggravated but fuck it’s been almost 3 months . How am I suppose to know how much to push this do I just not do anything. I have PT tonight and I’m back to work next week. I’m just venting here this just seems like it will never heal and it’s been such a long frustrating painful road. Now I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Jonjon

Reaction score
Man I can relate. Got my last shoulder injury healed and now dealing with another
The only push movement I can do without pain is close grip bench. Been working around it for a month now.

GSgator

Reaction score
I got released Tuesday from my doctor he is very impressed and confident I’m on a really solid road to a full recovery.

Today my physical therapist totally revamped my program. I’m now doing about 90% weight training to build back muscle and fuck it feels
really good to be at this point and to move on from range of motion exercises. I feel like a baby starting all over again I did Military presses and those 5lb DB’s felt like 70’s. I still
have a long ways to go and my main focus now will be practicing patience . I think I will make a detail log so I can see the small improvements and not get inpatient.

I took a month off from BPC-157 since I’m now kinda turning the page and starting a new program I’m going to start it back up today. I’m just going to do .50mg spot injected into the shoulder once a day. I have some expired primo I was thinking about starting at a low dose 300mg a week. I’m still
debating that since it would be used mostly
for the psychological effects (drive and motivation) which would be a waste.

GSgator

Reaction score
Holy hell I’m sore today and I looked at my routine my physical therapist is providing me thru a App and it’s all been revamped. Back in the day with my no pain no gain attitude this wouldn’t be a issue I just want to be smart and listen to my body especially my achy shoulder I also have a really hard time distinguishing good pain from bad pain I take alot of pride in my abilities to push past it . Well she said proceed forward with the new program I guess this is good pain lol.

New Threads