bs-board.is is dead

Reaction score
Hey fellas, anybody know Juicehead/Muscle Pharma’s new Wickr?

Hi mate stumped across this while searching myself for a few of the old sources as I know that things have changed.. Austeroids are selling bunk gear and possible exit scam, bs-board is closed down although it looks like they put up a landing page with old sponsors info there on their bs-board.is site

Reaction score
Hi mate stumped across this while searching myself for a few of the old sources as I know that things have changed.. Austeroids are selling bunk gear and possible exit scam, bs-board is closed down although it looks like they put up a landing page with old sponsors info there on their bs-board.is site
Has bs shutdown their site as well? Cheers mate

Reaction score
Bs board is trash 😂 Admin’s are trash, the whole thing is a circle jerk around “high ranking” members.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Bs board is trash 😂 Admin’s are trash, the whole thing is a circle jerk around “high ranking” members.
Some forums can be a funny place. Some folks think the number of posts, or 'likes' they have means something in the real-world. Then they log-off after Ma yells to them their Mac-N-Cheese is ready.

Bizarre beginnings to Social-Media I suppose...

Reaction score
Some forums can be a funny place. Some folks think the number of posts, or 'likes' they have means something in the real-world. Then they log-off after Ma yells to them their Mac-N-Cheese is ready.

Bizarre beginnings to Social-Media I suppose...
Fucking love this!!!! 😂😂😂 couldn’t have said it better!!

Reaction score
went to log on this morning and seen it was shutdown again, hopefully back up and running soon :(

Reaction score
Dam I was just getting my post count up and this. Have to make up these days with more irrelevant comments.

Reaction score
Where all the money everyone just put in the test group end up?? 🤔
Man, I have been searching high and low to find info on this. They fucked with the domain all last week, before one of the mods called out a sponsor publicly. I've no idea how much money they would've made from that HPLC testing.

Seems a bit convenient,
- last saturday "fix things on the domain"
- Ask for money to randomly test sponsors.
- Posts fake gear from HPLC
- 4 days later the forum falls of the face of the earth.

Two sponsors won't even reply to wickr

Reaction score
I’ve spoken to one sponsor, another one didn’t msg back. You’d think they’d tell people before they crash their own website especially now people are financially invested.

New Threads