Bums at the gym

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Do you ever get bums at your gym? Today I pull into the parking lot at the gym 4:30am and the is a car there with the dome light on. There were 2 people inside and a crap ton of trash. It was piled on the dash and in the back seat up to almost the ceiling. Nobody parked near them. It looked like they were taking hits off a bong right before the gym opened. Members were telling the desk guy about them and expressing their concerns about their vehicles getting broke into. 10 minutes after opening, they walk in. The woman must have been 350lbs and the man about 10 years older than her and could barely walk, overweight as well. They signed up for a day pass and went straight to the water message chairs. They eventually wandered out and started using equipment. If you got within 10 feet of them you could smell the stench of B.O. it was fucking nasty. I wanted to tell them use the day pass to take a shower. I am normally not a super judgmental person but if you have enough money to buy drugs and over eat you can do better, even if you can not afford better at least throw all the fast food garbage away and bathe. There are a few homeless shelters around that offer free showers.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Bums?

Around here, we just call those powerlifters.
Hey now......Powerlifters near us do not live in trash filled cars and smoke meth. They live with their parents and shoot up anabolics. They would live on their own but who can afford to eat like a powerlifter and pay rent? Not with the current prices.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Lots of lowlifes around my gym (downtown gym) but they don’t tend to actually make their way inside and the membership fees are too steep to get many homeless people coming in to shower.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Lots of lowlifes around my gym (downtown gym) but they don’t tend to actually make their way inside and the membership fees are too steep to get many homeless people coming in to shower.
We have had bums come in before, they normally go straight to the bathrooms or shower. That's the problem with a 10$ p.m. gym. A day pass is also 10$ with no membership fee. The people today did not seem to care they stunk and never wiped anything down when they were finished.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
We have had bums come in before, they normally go straight to the bathrooms or shower. That's the problem with a 10$ p.m. gym. A day pass is also 10$ with no membership fee. The people today did not seem to care they stunk and never wiped anything down when they were finished.
My old gym used to get a lot of day pass homeless people coming in to shower. They don’t bother me at all — everyone needs a hot shower — but people who come in to work out smelling like they just got off a three day Doritos and jerking off bender are the worst.

If you get to the gym smelling worse than me when I leave, you need to fix your shit.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
My old gym used to get a lot of day pass homeless people coming in to shower. They don’t bother me at all — everyone needs a hot shower — but people who come in to work out smelling like they just got off a three day Doritos and jerking off bender are the worst.

If you get to the gym smelling worse than me when I leave, you need to fix your shit.
Exactly. I do not mind a homeless person trying to stay hygienic and there are a couple of them that come in every day to brush their teeth, shower and fill a jug with water. I would do the same if I was down and out. But to live in trash, stink and then spread your funk everywhere and leave without taking a shower. Nasty!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I would think a truck stop would have cheaper showers than a gym day pass.

Plus, Large Marge could pass out a few old fashioneds to get their next fix.

GSgator

Reaction score
Do you ever get bums at your gym? Today I pull into the parking lot at the gym 4:30am and the is a car there with the dome light on. There were 2 people inside and a crap ton of trash. It was piled on the dash and in the back seat up to almost the ceiling. Nobody parked near them. It looked like they were taking hits off a bong right before the gym opened. Members were telling the desk guy about them and expressing their concerns about their vehicles getting broke into. 10 minutes after opening, they walk in. The woman must have been 350lbs and the man about 10 years older than her and could barely walk, overweight as well. They signed up for a day pass and went straight to the water message chairs. They eventually wandered out and started using equipment. If you got within 10 feet of them you could smell the stench of B.O. it was fucking nasty. I wanted to tell them use the day pass to take a shower. I am normally not a super judgmental person but if you have enough money to buy drugs and over eat you can do better, even if you can not afford better at least throw all the fast food garbage away and bathe. There are a few homeless shelters around that offer free showers.
They live every were around here and if you go super late there’s groups that hang out in the parking lot . A couple times a month there’s a few ran down RV’s my once Beautiful city is a dump oh yeah my property taxes have increased over $2 grand WTF .

New Threads