Bums at the gym

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Homelessness is so rampant in California they make up 0.5% of the population as of Jan 2020. Probably closer to 1% now. At that time there were 160K homeless. Much higher now I'm sure.

They are fucking everywhere. Side of the highway, RV's in neighborhoods. Trash everywhere. Environmental nightmare. They are in full on survival mode and will take anything that isnt bolted down or locked up. They rush into stores and grab what they want and leave. No one can stop them. Cops dont do shit.

Alas, luckily for me they don't come into either of my gyms.

GSgator

Reaction score
Homelessness is so rampant in California they make up 0.5% of the population as of Jan 2020. Probably closer to 1% now. At that time there were 160K homeless. Much higher now I'm sure.

They are fucking everywhere. Side of the highway, RV's in neighborhoods. Trash everywhere. Environmental nightmare. They are in full on survival mode and will take anything that isnt bolted down or locked up. They rush into stores and grab what they want and leave. No one can stop them. Cops dont do shit.

I think CA as a state has lost over 300,000 residence as well over the last couple years .

Sven Northman

Reaction score
I think CA as a state has lost over 300,000 residence as well over the last couple years .
The great migration from crazy liberals, increasing taxes, and corrupt govt. All off to places like Texas, Arizona, Florida, Idaho. All good choices.

GSgator

Reaction score

Those RV’s are the worse and there everywhere up here. I want to blow them up. They get to live in cars that don’t run. My neighbor had a truck that had a flat for over a month and the city threaten to tow it if he didn’t fix it . Dude they treat the taxpayers like second class citizens those fuckers have more rights than we do.

Attachments

• 53F4DEA1-4DF2-4B40-9D4E-B8622D5DE9F5.jpeg
    53F4DEA1-4DF2-4B40-9D4E-B8622D5DE9F5.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 22

Sven Northman

Reaction score
Those RV’s are the worse and there everywhere up here. I want to blow them up.
That looks a lot like where I grew up. I wont name the city as I assume you prefer to remain anonymous. But yeah, went up to visit last Thanksgiving and holy hell. All over the side of the highway and in that huge what used to be a gorgeous park not far from the river. So sad to see it go to shambles.

GSgator

Reaction score
That looks a lot like where I grew up. I wont name the city as I assume you prefer to remain anonymous. But yeah, went up to visit last Thanksgiving and holy hell. All over the side of the highway and in that huge what used to be a gorgeous park not far from the river. So sad to see it go to shambles.
I’m in WA state and most of the larger city’s are ruined I do since change coming though 😉

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Here in Florida, we have a huge influx of people from CA, WA and NY. I just hope they left their politics behind.

Reaction score
Problem with Florida is if you don't speak Spanish you can't understand shit... 🤣🤣🤣

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I was making a joke about Miami, next time I'll make it simpler, so even you can grasp it.
It was a stupid joke. You’ve literally never been to Florida.
I get it, “Cubans”

hard_gains

Reaction score
I get it, “Cubans”
Never seen many Cubans there. At least not around Ocala where I lived for a bit. Then again that was a lifetime ago.

Reaction score
I get it, “Cubans”

For one that has never been there I'm quite informed it seems.

I get it tho, muricans are not famous for their general knowledge. You probably didn't even know it 🤣 had to Google it right? 😜

Miami is one of the largest majority-minority cities in the United States and the fourth-largest majority-Hispanic city in the United States, with 70.2% of its population being Hispanic in 2020

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Burns at the gym?

AOPQRH6.jpg

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
For one that has never been there I'm quite informed it seems.

I get it tho, muricans are not famous for their general knowledge. You probably didn't even know it 🤣 had to Google it right? 😜

Miami is one of the largest majority-minority cities in the United States and the fourth-largest majority-Hispanic city in the United States, with 70.2% of its population being Hispanic in 2020
I live in Ga I’ve been to Florida my whole life. It’s literally only a few hour drive you little retard troll

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I live in Ga I’ve been to Florida my whole life. It’s literally only a few hour drive you little retard troll
Matter of fact you got that Disney trip coming up real soon! Is your Daughter getting excited or is it going to be a surprise?

New Threads