Call me a puss@!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok here my excuses; holidays, vacation, cold/bug, plsying catchup at work. This Wednesday will be 1 month since my ass has worked out, yes its true. Ive been solid 3-4 days a week for 18 months. I keep finding excuses when I know I've worked very hard to get to this point. Help me get my ass moving....I know its pathetic. Yes I'm still cruising.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok.......pussy!

Nah, I'm doing worse than you. Been since mid October since I been to the gym. Been eating whatever I want and put on a few inches around the mid. Gonna be some work but I'll hammer it out soon. Just gotta start back up

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get back to the gym pussy

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. I'm in the same boat. Right now I'm letting all the new jerkoffs at the gym die down a little bit. Thats my latest excuse.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your making us old guys look bad. Get your wrinkly ass to the gym.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get your ass back in the gym lol

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry you haven't been having good workouts. Sometimes we just feel that way.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A month is a pretty long time. Get in there bro. No one is going to do it for you.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The good news is your primed for a growth spurt. Ease back in, don't go crazy and over-train. Progressive Resistance Weight Training! The sooner you get your muscles conditioned for max duration sessions (that doesn't at all mean increase in muscle size) the sooner you are going hit a plateau.

Ease back in, pump and feed the muscle for several sessions and let them grow before you smash and thrash.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your not a pussy but if you don't get back
Into the gym you will be as soft as one.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Somehow your thread made me feel better. I was stressing this is my third day of not in the gym due to a cold.

Want motivation?

Try NOT going to the gym and you'll end up looking like this:

richard-simmons_3497141.jpg

G

Georgia

Do you take a pre-workout? Chug one then head straight for the gym.

The #1 enemy is idleness. Don't sit around and let your head convince you not to go. Just tell it to get in, STFU, and let's go.

One thing that helped me is to not be in the gym as long until I got the habit of going back. Less sets/exercises until I got that desire and routine of going down then it was just second nature again. It's only an hour...you can do everything you want after the gym. You're only missing TWO TV shows. There are re-runs.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And I was feeling bad for missing a couple of weeks. Get your ass to the gym!!

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go back bro!

dont let the gains you made int he last 18months go to waste. All you need is to get ur ass back to the gym and you'll feel like a king again.

GO

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only pussys take time off without injurys haha. Get motivated

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey man, No gym for that long, but you have time to spend on SI, a site devoted to people who go to the gym! There's your sign brother, hahaha! No man I go through stage every now and again. Usually when I don't have a concrete plan laid out whether a cycle or a certain program I find it harder to stay motivated. But I squash that and ease back in to the gym. Once there the atmosphere itself motivates me.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, tremendous support!! Just what I needed, especially from POB...lol. Anyway, I've already scheduled appt. around my workout tommorow...don't think today is going to happen!

New Threads