Came off no PCT, continue or start Tamoxifen?

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I got a question which I hope some of you guys could answer me.

So I were bodybuilding for roughly 11 years naturally, peaked around 3 to 4 years ago and was just sticking at this point, few ups few downs.
I more and more got the itch to find out, what steroids would actually do for me.

So I did a bloodtest, which was all perfect and did a 12 week 300mg Test e cycle, followed by 8 weeks of 120mg, and another 12 weeks of 400mg.

Worked perfect, found out exactly what I wanted and I was ready to come off happily.

So I asked a friend of mine how to do this best (had tamoxifen at hand, still do) and he basically meant, that with these doses I could just come off and my body should rebound, so I could spare the side effects of the tamoxifen.
He is bodybuilding for 25 years now and being a bodybuilding heavyweight since around 10 of these, so Im pretty sure he knows what hes doing but my research now urks me a bit.

So now to the question:
Im off now for roughly 3,5 months. I still feel great, balls went back to normal after around 4 to 6 weeks, my libido is still there, boners and appetite also no problem whatsoever. Only Issue is the ups and downs of a bit of acne on the chest and the back ( also got this during the "cruise" phase). Sometimes its nearly gone, then it pops up again.

My research now told me that I really shouldve taken that tamoxifen, do you think there is still a need for this, or is it to late for that now?

Its not that I feel bad, or depressed or anything in that direction, which were some side effects I read about now, but its not anything like this.

I was planning to do another bloodtest after 6 weeks of coming off, but money that was always in my bank was needed elsewhere (which is ok, since it was more important and I would probably do it again).

Got some money now again for another test, but I would love to hear some toughts about my problem!
Hope someone can help me, greetings!

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
If you've been off of the test for over three months your body is already rebounded and back to it's baseline.
So there is zero point in taking the tamoxifene now, as it will do nothing but lower your e2.

In terms of PCT, there is a lot of different opinions on whether or not it's required or even makes much of a difference aside from making the transition easier and reducing the side effects of coming off a cycle.

Some people swear by it for a smoother transition, some people say they don't need it and let their body rebound on it's own.

Reaction score
Thanks alot!

So youd say if im feeling good, I got "lucky" and I can just continue not taking anything?

Im pretty hopefull the acne is clearing out on its own as soon as my testlevel is completly stable again.
Ill finally be in the black numbers back again next month so I wanted to check free test and estrogen.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Thanks alot!

So youd say if im feeling good, I got "lucky" and I can just continue not taking anything?

Im pretty hopefull the acne is clearing out on its own as soon as my testlevel is completly stable again.
Ill finally be in the black numbers back again next month so I wanted to check free test and estrogen.
I don't think you're necessarily lucky, everyone's response to coming off is different and highly individual.

In terms of the acne and whatnot, you just spent 8 months using exogenous hormones and shutting down your body's natural production, therefore it shouldn't be too crazy to think you have some changes in your test/e2 compared to a year ago. How drastic those changes are and what you'll notice is also very individual and subjective.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
If you've been off of the test for over three months your body is already rebounded and back to it's baseline.
So there is zero point in taking the tamoxifene now, as it will do nothing but lower your e2.

In terms of PCT, there is a lot of different opinions on whether or not it's required or even makes much of a difference aside from making the transition easier and reducing the side effects of coming off a cycle.

Some people swear by it for a smoother transition, some people say they don't need it and let their body rebound on it's own.

Good stuff

But Nolvadex doesnt lower E2
In fact
Some studies have suggested T
long term Tamoxicen can can raise E2 (Probably because it can raise total Test slightly, which is obviously going to increase Aromatization to some degree, but the studies werent too specific)

Reaction score
Perfect, that eases my mind a little bit.
I never thought I can do a cycle without any sides at all, but it was an overall really great experience and I can now close that chapter for me.

As long as there isnt something bad still coming for me!

@silentlemon1011 so youd also suggest, I just continue taking nothing aslong as im feeling good and my hormone test shows elevating test, fsh, lh markers?

Reaction score
I never thought I can do a cycle without any sides at all, but it was an overall really great experience and I can now close that chapter for me.

@silentlemon1011 so youd also suggest, I just continue taking nothing aslong as im feeling good and my hormone test shows elevating test, fsh, lh markers?
You’re trolling now. Take the advice or don’t take the advice. Don’t ask the same question 3x.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

@iGone gave you the advice you need.

I was just interjecting on a minor typo type thing.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Drive on without any additional drugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads