Can BW go bad?

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a 30ml vial of BW that I used about 10ml out of. Its been in my garage for about 6-8 months dealing with the heat and cooling of the summer, i dont know if it ever condinsated over the summer but i wouldnt doubt it....... I stopped using hcg about 4months ago so i havent needed it to mix with since...... I got some rips to mix up now and i have another 10ml vial of fresh bw thats been in the house which ill probably use but can bw go bad after sitting in the elements for that long??? its never been in the light just in the 100* garage in the summer.........

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chunk it..... not worth the risk. The alcohol has probably evaporated and condensation is (as you mentioned) a possibility as well.

Infections suck.... toss it.

Here- buy this you cheap bastard.... 3 bottles for $18 ....

Much Respect,
Vette

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I would definitely toss it...doesnt sound good annd why take the risk when problem is easily solved?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
put it in a shot glass and slam it son!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even if it was refrigerated I'd question it, but subject to heat makes it too risky. Toss it.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what's the shelf like on BW water if it's just sitting there in room temperature in your house and never been opened?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what's the shelf like on BW water if it's just sitting there in room temperature in your house and never been opened?

It should be posted on the bottle. But given the unique circumstances I wouldn't take the chance regardless.

Respect,
Vette

New Threads