Can nandrolone cause cough like tren?

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I never got tren cough, but I have developed a cough with some heavy NPP use this last bulking cycle of mine.
Is this possible or is just my asthma acting up?

Reaction score
I never got tren cough, but I have developed a cough with some heavy NPP use this last bulking cycle of mine.
Right after injection or cough at random times?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I never NPP'd so i cant speak on that , Deca off an on for years never had a cough or anything. Tren when you get the cough you know it , soon as you pin you feel it in your chest then the tickle in your throat then HORK!!! your a fucking seal until ya stick your head in the freezer.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I never NPP'd so i cant speak on that , Deca off an on for years never had a cough or anything. Tren when you get the cough you know it , soon as you pin you feel it in your chest then the tickle in your throat then HORK!!! your a fucking seal until ya stick your head in the freezer.
Interesting thanks

Reaction score
I had some NPP that gave me pip and made me cough every injection. I threw it out. No idea what the deal was but I've never had that problem with my usual sources.

Reaction score
That doesn't sound like anything that would happen from npp unless you're having an extremely rare side effect. I personally wouldn't hold my breath on that though and be looking at other causes.

Btw, from my understanding tren cough typically happens immediately post injection. If you're getting it throughout the day then it's even more unlikely that it's related.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's certainly possible, especially if the NPP in question was brewed with guaicol.

That said, what you're describing sounds more like an upper respiratory infection.

Reaction score
Sounds more like an upper chest infection, if it continuous and especially if it's more prevelant when lying down (if not combined with shortness of breath) I'd definitely recommend you check in with your GP to make sure you're missing something that'll bite you in the ass later on.

New Threads