Can't/Don't know where to get legit gear, would you recommend PHs?

Reaction score
what's up fellas, my first post. Just wanted to check your opinion on PH, seeing that the last post on the PH forum was in May. I spent some time on Ology before I saw the light and found this place. Almost placed an order with Pinn as well L-). For a newb, with no sources, how legit are PHs? Obv not as good as AAS, but are they worth some value if u cant get find legit test e or other gear? I read up on that "other" forum that Epistane and Halodrol was a good combo, but then again that was that "other" forum so not sure if it has weight. Thoughts?

Thx in advance!

FYI, stats:
Lifting for 2 years
5'9, 165, ~17% bf.
Goal: Looking to get down to ~10% bf while adding lean mass

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you search for epistane and hdrol you will get that some members here also claim it works.
I dont do ph due to liver toxicity. but at 165lbs. you have a long way to go with diet.

dont mean to sound harsh. but you will be surprised how much of a difference eating more....will make you grow. (right diet can yield loss of bf and mass gain)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Sparticus. Most can get to a fairly lean 200 Lbs naturally with the right diet and training.

PH IMO aren't worth the potential liver damage.

Eat clean, eat a lot and train hard.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eat..take creatine..

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To high body fat and to low weight... Aaa will only make u look fatter by bulking the muscle Under the fat
Diet diet diet
Drop to at least 14% and gain another 10-15 natural and then cycle

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch a PH with someone else's HPTA and liver.

You aren't trying hard enough though. 165lbs at 17% means you aren't eating. Go ahead and run a 4 week PH cycle but when you come off you'll lose everything you gained because you don't eat enough to sustain the weight.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch a PH with someone else's HPTA and liver.

You aren't trying hard enough though. 165lbs at 17% means you aren't eating. Go ahead and run a 4 week PH cycle but when you come off you'll lose everything you gained because you don't eat enough to sustain the weight.

This.....

Ive used PH's, but slam good cals and did cardio, etc. Also i was only 12% when ran them so it was a bit different for me. But that was 5yrs ago....

In any case, diet, and i mean good solid meat, rice, oatmeal, egg, egg white, cottage cheese, etc etc. good quality cals

There is a diet guy here on the site (Spongy) his services are well worth the price in your particular case. he ll get your body fat down while still allowing you to add some muscle. Once trimmed down than you would begin a clean bulk.

Once trimmed down you could also run something like osta. A sarm. Search & read up on them. Its a good option if you cant get tes yet. Adding in some IGF LR3 would also help the cause.

Regardless, you have lots of natural work ahead of you. All the guys here will always help out and share good advice. This is not a source board, we dont do checks or anything like that. So if you have ?'s like that you wont get answers here.

Welcome and get working buddy.....Goodluck

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These guys above are spot on with what they're saying plus you've got the right goal in mind which is come down to around 10% bf. at 5'9 your bf is too high for 165. Also I would have to add that 2 years of lifting is too early to do anything advanced like taking AAS unless you came out the gate fully prepared with your training and diet.

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all ur advice. I'll definitely clean up my diet over the next year or so before I look back into PHs, and add more lean mass.

1 question as to everyone has said they wouldn't even touch ph because of the liver toxicity, how toxic are ph compared to alcohol? I mean when going on a ph cycle ur also going to be using an assortment of liver support (prior and during), given that, r they really that toxic (compared to liquor). And I'm talking about a nonmenthyl ph. Thanks again.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all ur advice. I'll definitely clean up my diet over the next year or so before I look back into PHs, and add more lean mass.

1 question as to everyone has said they wouldn't even touch ph because of the liver toxicity, how toxic are ph compared to alcohol? I mean when going on a ph cycle ur also going to be using an assortment of liver support (prior and during), given that, r they really that toxic (compared to liquor). And I'm talking about a nonmenthyl ph. Thanks again.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm referring not just to liver toxicity. These are experimental chemicals basically. Most haven't been around long and there is a big unanswered question.

What happens when you take them? They convert in the body to form a chemical that will give you desired effects. Whats up with the rest of the shit that wasn't a part of the conversion though? Will you possibly grow gills? Who knows. The manufacturers sure as shit don't.

And yes they are more toxic then liquor.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eat red meat. Summer is here. Grill that stuff. Make friends with the butcher at your local grocery store. Flank steak is affordable and delicious. Packed with shit that will help you grow.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
skirt steak is cheaper too. similar.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm referring not just to liver toxicity. These are experimental chemicals basically. Most haven't been around long and there is a big unanswered question.

What happens when you take them? They convert in the body to form a chemical that will give you desired effects. Whats up with the rest of the shit that wasn't a part of the conversion though? Will you possibly grow gills? Who knows. The manufacturers sure as shit don't.

And yes they are more toxic then liquor.

I agree with POB on this one. They manufacture these chemicals for a profit, not for a purpose. With that in mind, some of these potent PH's are pure poison. Look I will be truthful, I ran a cycle of PH's(EPI, Ultradrol) but my level of liver protection was tripled up, and although I had some decent gains, they weren't worth the potential of messing up my liver for life. I have been working out for 20 some years, and one thing I do know is Diet is the #1 key to becoming anabolic. Put on the natural pounds first, and you will be glad you did. Welcome aboard brother.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am going to cut and paste:

Get yourself a Mark Rippetoe book, some red meat and a shitload of whole milk (gallon a day). Start at the bottom, don't cheat yourself on weights, lift hard, drink the milk and eat. In a year you will be 200 lbs. Call back then. Good luck.

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My opinion, Spend that money on nailing your diet mate. Spongy is top notch and once you get your bf down to around 10-14% then put the weight on.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My opinion, Spend that money on nailing your diet mate. Spongy is top notch and once you get your bf down to around 10-14% then put the weight on.

this is the way to go OP....

fuk those PH's. toxic

TheExperiment

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what's up fellas, my first post. Just wanted to check your opinion on PH, seeing that the last post on the PH forum was in May. I spent some time on Ology before I saw the light and found this place. Almost placed an order with Pinn as well L-). For a newb, with no sources, how legit are PHs? Obv not as good as AAS, but are they worth some value if u cant get find legit test e or other gear? I read up on that "other" forum that Epistane and Halodrol was a good combo, but then again that was that "other" forum so not sure if it has weight. Thoughts?

Thx in advance!

FYI, stats:
Lifting for 2 years
5'9, 165, ~17% bf.
Goal: Looking to get down to ~10% bf while adding lean mass

Sounds like you have got a good base of 2 years lifting so it isn't like you are a complete newb to the scene.

Epistane, Superdrol (if you can get it still/depending upon location), Dymethazine, and Methyl Stenbolone are the best designers out there. I wouldn't waste my money on PH's.

PH's are not active until they are metabolized. However the designers are active upon digestion.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me.

dirtydogs

Reaction score
When I first started lifting the old school methyl-1D was about as hard as I could get. I used to toe double and triple the dosage. Now that I know a bit more i realize that this was a pretty mean thing to do to my liver. Especially since I was still drinking and partying.

Whatever the case though, I went from 145 to 185 solid weight in about 9 months.

So I wouldn't recommend ph knowing what I know now about the damage they cause, but if your dead set on it, I like LG Sciences products personally. And a good creatine. And a lot of HIT training to cut your fat down...

New Threads