Carbs and testicle pain?

Reaction score
Crazy question but I can't find any explanation behind this weird nut pain.

So I eat a fairly strict consistent diet, I used to be a fat shit but got into counting calories and eating protein/ meal prepping etc.

Everyday I eat 8oz chicken breast. (No sauces)
-3 oikos fat free yogurts.
2 Gala apples.
-Protein shake
- 8oz ground turkey (no sauces)
-1 microwaved potatoe
-2-4 Kodiak protein oatmeal packets
A protein waffle for dessert with sugar free syrup

My diet can vary slightly day to day but this is usually the base meals.

Anyways today I had 2 honey stinger waffles (basically a fucking glorified candy bar" at 150 calories each all carbs/sugar.

I'd say I'm pretty carb sensitive so I felt that shit. Infact I felt almost like I took a scoop of pre workout. I wish I could lift right now but I'm stuck at work lol.

The crazy thing is once that carb rush kicked In my nuts started aching... as the carb rush got stronger so did the achey balls.

I noticed this has happened before, but didn't think much of it since I normally don't eat much carbs since I focus on eating all protein lol.

Anyways has anyone ever experienced this?

BTW I'm 30 year old male. Somewhere in the teens with bodyfat%, not on PEDS.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Garlic knots, pretzels, and cinnamon twists are correlated with torsion.

But in all seriousness, go get it checked. You wouldn’t want an infection from all the pee backed up in the balls.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
It sounds more like blue balls to me.

So if you cut the carbs back, does the pain go away entirely?

Reaction score
It sounds more like blue balls to me.

So if you cut the carbs back, does the pain go away entirely?
It's just temporary when I have carbs. When it happens, it's allways at like 9:30-10:30 am after I eat on break time at work. It last for like 30 minutes then goes away. It's weird.

Reaction score
It's just temporary when I have carbs. When it happens, it's allways at like 9:30-10:30 am after I eat on break time at work. It last for like 30 minutes then goes away. It's weird.
But to answer your question, I never notice it when I'm eating my dry ass chicken or calorie deficit

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
. Hold on, bear with me. No way am I diagnosing you. But if your diet is that strict and you cheat and your stomach is feeling funky it can refer to your testicles. It is called referred pain. Now is it painful, tingly, or a weird sensation? Is this the first time it's ever happened? Does it hurt if you put them in your hand and manipulate them? Do you currently have any back problems?

Reaction score
. Hold on, bear with me. No way am I diagnosing you. But if your diet is that strict and you cheat and your stomach is feeling funky it can refer to your testicles. It is called referred pain. Now is it painful, tingly, or a weird sensation? Is this the first time it's ever happened? Does it hurt if you put them in your hand and manipulate them? Do you currently have any back problems?
I have undiagnosed back issues from a motorcycle accident years ago. Doctors just said "you can move your legs so your back is fine" ( I have a major disgust for doctors now) they want to xray and check every cold or boo boo. But when you fuck something up they just brush it off.... Crazy world lol.

The balls feel like someone is squeezing and pulling on them slightly. It's a slight to moderate ache, almost Enough to distract me from work but not enough to complain about it. I'm just more or less worried if it's connected somehow with diet. I never touched them while this phenomenon happens because I'm usually in the middle of work and want to keep my job

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
I would go see doc. I would be interested in a nerve test results. My theory which is a stretch is you mainly eat meat and fat when you eat carbs it shocks you body then get referred pain due to nerves in back. To test eat same carbs for dinner. When I was keto when I ate carbs my back would kill me.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I would go see doc. I would be interested in a nerve test results. My theory which is a stretch is you mainly eat meat and fat when you eat carbs it shocks you body then get referred pain due to nerves in back. To test eat same carbs for dinner. When I was keto when I ate carbs my back would kill me.
I agree, go to the doctor with his symptoms and when it onsets.. don't mention anything talked about here though. Let the doctor do the diagnosis and do his job for the OP

New Threads