Cheat meals!

Reaction score
What's everyone's favorite meals on cheat days. Fast food restaurants or home made? Back when I hit it hard I would stop at almost every fast food place in town and eat the most calories i possibly could. So what's everyone's go to for cheat day? If you had the perfect cheat day what would it consist of?

GSgator

Reaction score
Chipotle burrito with everything large coke and a Costco muffin my sodium for the week lol . A more healthy meal would be ground meat and brown rice pasta with marinara sauce.

Reaction score
I just had a supreme frozen pizza and butter pecan ice cream with chocolate and Reese's pieces cookies for my Saturday cheat meal.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I hate fast food. If I cheat, it is usually NY style pizza.

Chipotle isn't a cheat for me since I get a bowl, no cheese no sour and no guac.

beefnewton

Reaction score
Went and ate at Party Fowl tonight, hot chicken quesadilla. So satisfying. My favorite is a green hatch chile steak burrito from Chuy's with a grotesque amount of chips and salsa. A good old Papa John's pizza is good too. My tastes are quite sophisticated.

Reaction score
I had a chest day today not a meal…
And I am going to finish off the night in about 15 minutes with a pice of cake after the last people
Leave my house..
Tom I will fight it off with 25 min of cardio. 🤙💪

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Kids cereal with skim milk is my current cheat meal, but if I truly could have what I want, it would be a tub of soft chocolate chip and/or oatmeal raisin cookies with a glass of cold whole milk. 🥰🥰🥰

Reaction score
My go to used to be a Costco pizza with booze...

... but only after eating the whole chicken first so I'd be too full to fuck it up that badly.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Cheese burger bacon and loaded fries or some kind of pasta with a ton of garlic bread

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
NY style pizza. Lucky enough I live in the northeast where pizza doesn't suck.
So I'll usually scarf down 3-4 slices of a really good pepperoni pizza from a local shop.
That and the once in a blue moon baconator, big Mac or whopper.
I ate way too much fast food growing up, so it's like a good little nostalgia meal a few times a year.

Edit: and donuts. I fucking love donuts.

BovaJP

Lady Member
Reaction score
cheat meal? my coach usually suggests a couple of things and i usually go with those suggestions. They are either sushi or a hamburger and fries. Both great options and probably my go to's.

While in prep, i'm pretty sensitive to pizza, otherwise it would be that. but not worth the gut ache...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
cheat meal? my coach usually suggests a couple of things and i usually go with those suggestions. They are either sushi or a hamburger and fries. Both great options and probably my go to's.

While in prep, i'm pretty sensitive to pizza, otherwise it would be that. but not worth the gut ache...
Is it still a cheat meal if someone telling you what to eat? Ha ha I thought the idea was to eat what you like

New Threads