Check this out! Zap Stun Knuckles

Times Roman

Reaction score
This is a cross between brass knuckles and a stun gun at 50,000 volts. What do you think?

zap.jpg

zapbk950.jpg

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Um I think they will shit on themselves before they hit the ground shaking while they're knocked out. =))

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow that's sweet. I want one

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TR is that really a sale item?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen them of local gunshows, you would have to punch and hold it on your target for the full benefit. Not real practical but cool idea! I'll stick with good ole brass or aluminum knuckes....uh I mean paperweight in FL.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think that would feel like being hit with it? I imagine it being like a small shock that effects the area of impact and spreads to other sensitive areas that are close. For example if hit in the head with that I would imagine it would have some effect on range of motion due to temporary paralysis of the neck. What do you guys think?

Times Roman

Reaction score
What do you think that would feel like being hit with it? I imagine it being like a small shock that effects the area of impact and spreads to other sensitive areas that are close. For example if hit in the head with that I would imagine it would have some effect on range of motion due to temporary paralysis of the neck. What do you guys think?

You know, I can help you out with that if you want to find out? =)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is that thing legal? :tren:

New Threads