Clen for women

Mn13225

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me affect of Clen/clenbuterol on women and is it really good for fast weight loss like most people say? How to get one?

hard_gains

Reaction score

Read up. Use the search engine you can use to look up this information. How to get it on the other hand is a totally separate issue. This isn't a source board to buy products. We strictly use it for information about these products.

hard_gains

Reaction score
Drugs aren't a quick fix thing. Fixing your diet or finding ways to burn excess calories are just as effective and require zero drugs.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Plus she has to do cardio to get the benefit of the clen. But like my mang said, she has to tren hard and eat clen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me affect of Clen/clenbuterol on women and is it really good for fast weight loss like most people say? How to get one?
It won't even really be noticed on someone who is over fat. I'd save it to try to eek out that last little bit of shredded leanness.

Totally anecdotal..... I personally hated it, it was impossible to sleep on it. I could literally hear my heartbeat thumping in my head as I was lying on my pillow.

If I get poor sleep, how could I possibly get the best results, since I'd be lethargic the other 16 hours of the day?

hard_gains

Reaction score
It won't even really be noticed on someone who is over fat. I'd save it to try to eek out that last little bit of shredded leanness.

Totally anecdotal..... I personally hated it, it was impossible to sleep on it. I could literally hear my heartbeat thumping in my head as I was lying on my pillow.

If I get poor sleep, how could I possibly get the best results, since I'd be lethargic the other 16 hours of the day?
Had pretty bad muscle cramps especial after leg day. Even with a potassium supplement it never really got better. Screwed up and took 120mcg and my hands were shaking like I had tremors. It's definitely isn't worth it unless your trying to be stage ready.

GSgator

Reaction score
I built a tolerance quick. Running it EOD or adding Benadryl if ran ED helps slow that down. I couldn’t handle the shakes they got so bad I it was so hard to even use a screw driver. It also really started to feel like my heart was working way to hard l. Oh shit I’m not a woman but there’s my insight lol.

New Threads