Cohiba's Road to 220 lbs Log (Back on Track)

Reaction score
Going to Cancun Sunday. I dieted down a little the past 3 weeks for it. I also really fucked up the cycle I'm on but have still been making good gains.

So what I did was got off 2 mos of anavar, and at the same time front loaded some mast e and raised my deca, and my blood pressure shot up pretty high. So I immediately backed off, and it's been coming down slowly for 2 weeks now. I went all the way down to just 250/wk of test and 150 deca the past few weeks.

So with my bp still slightly elevated, and about to go on vacation, I decided to just stay off until New Years, conditionally assuming all my health markers normalize.

So here I am getting ready for the beach. I can see some improvement in my back over the past 3 mos. I know it's stronger, but a little leaner than this pic from September too. I don't know why I'm standing weird in the other pic but it's all I got I'm not much of a photographer or bb posing person.
GridArt_20231213_232307242.jpg
20231213_231121.jpg

Reaction score
Going to Cancun Sunday. I dieted down a little the past 3 weeks for it. I also really fucked up the cycle I'm on but have still been making good gains.

So what I did was got off 2 mos of anavar, and at the same time front loaded some mast e and raised my deca, and my blood pressure shot up pretty high. So I immediately backed off, and it's been coming down slowly for 2 weeks now. I went all the way down to just 250/wk of test and 150 deca the past few weeks.

So with my bp still slightly elevated, and about to go on vacation, I decided to just stay off until New Years, conditionally assuming all my health markers normalize.

So here I am getting ready for the beach. I can see some improvement in my back over the past 3 mos. I know it's stronger, but a little leaner than this pic from September too. I don't know why I'm standing weird in the other pic but it's all I got I'm not much of a photographer or bb posing person.
View attachment 46801
View attachment 46802
Hell yeah! Looking good brother! Enjoy that vacation💪😎

andy

Elite
Reaction score
that is a really nice tranformation my dude!

Reaction score
Just to update I let my diet go a bit and have been lifting but not making the kind of gains I want. I'm stuck in some weird limbo right now. My squat is the only thing I'm pretty happy these days my top sets are 315x8, 325x6, with better form than previous years. I'm not doing heavy low rep sets because it seems to really take a toll on my knees.

My pics aren't impressive. Too much fat/carbs in my diet rn.

Reaction score
Wife and I are at Hedonism in Jamaica this week. Omw home tmrw. I've been running a test blast, so I didn't want to take any time off. I worked out 4 days while I was here.

I feel fucking great, too great. My lifts have been going up, but my sleep is all fucked up. I'm having to take sleep meds nightly for the time being.

I'll post some workout logs in the next week or so once I get back to my home gym, this gym here is awesome but has some odd equipment.

This is my current state
20240614_225109.jpg

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Wife and I are at Hedonism in Jamaica this week. Omw home tmrw. I've been running a test blast, so I didn't want to take any time off. I worked out 4 days while I was here.

I feel fucking great, too great. My lifts have been going up, but my sleep is all fucked up. I'm having to take sleep meds nightly for the time being.

I'll post some workout logs in the next week or so once I get back to my home gym, this gym here is awesome but has some odd equipment.

This is my current state
View attachment 51647
looking great bro!!

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score

This is my current state
View attachment 51647
Dang. This is goals. Looking good

New Threads