Competing for receptors

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Whats the skinny on deca and tren competing for receptors? I read a lot of mixed things in the google

Reaction score
Seriously, though...
From the bottom of this page as I'm reading it, a link to: https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/10512-Clearing-Receptors-101

If there are such a wild number of receptors, why would clearing be an issue? And maybe it's not an issue. I'm not saying it is, but I've read a lot of conflicting info on the topic, also, and have been curious about this for a while, too.

Another thing I've read:
"Don't use deca with tren. Tren is stronger so it'll use the receptors and you'll be wasting the deca."

Reaction score
Not sure but this topic has been discussed before. I think the main issue why people generally say don't mix Deca and tren is side effects. Both strong compounds. The stack would shut anyone down hard, also potentially kill libido, cause increased risk gyno, also mental issues due to E2 or progesterone/prolactin...but regardless I've stacked both and they do work well together, Deca allows you to keep the fullness and mass/joint support while tren cuts you up and recomps the body..libido never got so bad to the point where I couldn't perform but maybe a little decrease...no matter what when I add tren I lose weight

Reaction score
Snake, your quote "hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" is a clever turn of words but I don't think it is true. I love to sprint and I was determined to do an acceptable NFL time in the 40 yard sprint so to accomplish that I did over 1000 sprints, lifted weights, and did plyometrics. Finally, when I was 40 I did a 4.92 40. I was ecstatic. Now here is my point. If Usain Bolt never practiced he would still kill me in a sprint. His genetics would trump mine even without any effort on his part. I could never match his stride frequency and stride length. These 2 aspects of speed determination are profoundly genetically determined. Sure they can be improved upon as I proved but hard work does not always carry the day. I have read in numerous places that the reigning my Olympia doesn't work hard but his genetics have allowed him to win numerous times. Just some interesting thoughts and observations.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Snake, your quote "hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" is a clever turn of words but I don't think it is true. I love to sprint and I was determined to do an acceptable NFL time in the 40 yard sprint so to accomplish that I did over 1000 sprints, lifted weights, and did plyometrics. Finally, when I was 40 I did a 4.92 40. I was ecstatic. Now here is my point. If Usain Bolt never practiced he would still kill me in a sprint. His genetics would trump mine even without any effort on his part. I could never match his stride frequency and stride length. These 2 aspects of speed determination are profoundly genetically determined. Sure they can be improved upon as I proved but hard work does not always carry the day. I have read in numerous places that the reigning my Olympia doesn't work hard but his genetics have allowed him to win numerous times. Just some interesting thoughts and observations.

Np66t0L.jpg

Reaction score
The "binding affinity" of tren is one of the highest of any steroids ever.

Binding affinity is the measurement of basically how well how well they bind to receptors. That doesn't mean that taking deca your body won't use it

New Threads