Cruising preferences

TomJ

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a little over another 2 weeks left in my blast where I'll be dropping down to a cruise dose.
I have a couple questions for those that cycle on trt or B/C.

1. Do you guys taper to a cruise dose, or just drop it immediately at the end of your blast?
Ie. If you're on 500 test, would you do a week at 250 before dropping to a cruise dose, or just drop straight from 500 to whatever your replacement dose is?

2. Cruise length. Do you go strictly off of bloodwork to determine if it's safe to turn things up again, or do you have a minimum time off in addition to the bloodwork? Time on =time off? Or if your bloods come back good after, say, 8 weeks is there any other considerations preventing a new blast.

3. Deca on a cruise. I see a couple people adding a bit of deca to their cruise/trt for it's feel good joint effects. Opinions on this? Do you split your cruise/trt dose with the deca, or add the deca on top of your normal trt dose?
Ie. If your cruise is 200mg do you do 200 + a dose of deca, or 100/100 for example of test/deca.

I think that's everything, if I think of anything else I'll add it.
Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I got a little over another 2 weeks left in my blast where I'll be dropping down to a cruise dose.

1. Do you guys taper to a cruise dose, or just drop it immediately at the end of your blast?
Ie. If you're on 500 test, would you do a week at 250 before dropping to a cruise dose, or just drop straight from 500 to whatever your replacement dose is?

2. Cruise length. Do you go strictly off of bloodwork to determine if it's safe to turn things up again, or do you have a minimum time off in addition to the bloodwork? Time on =time off? Or if your bloods come back good after, say, 8 weeks is there any other considerations preventing a new blast.

3. Deca on a cruise. I see a couple people adding a bit of deca to their cruise/trt for it's feel good joint effects. Opinions on this? Do you split your cruise/trt dose with the deca, or add the deca on top of your normal trt dose?
Ie. If your cruise is 200mg do you do 200 + a dose of deca, or 100/100 for example of test/deca.

Thanks guys.

1. I drop straight to my TRT/cruise dose

2. Personally I use bloodwork, but I also take a minimum of 3 months off blast. So if my bloodwork is on point at the 3 month mark then I'll consider a blast. If my blood work is borderline at 3 months (for the numbers I like to see) then I will usually take another month off and re-test.

3. IMO Once a week is fine when using low dose deca for joint purposes... splitting it into 2 doses is also fine if that's easier for you. I do 100mg of deca, regardless of my TRT dose.

TomJ

Reaction score
3. IMO Once a week is fine when using low dose deca for joint purposes... splitting it into 2 doses is also fine if that's easier for you. I do 100mg of deca, regardless of my TRT dose.

What I meant with this question was do you take your cruise/trt dose then add deca on top, or do you supliment your total dose with the deca.

Total Trt dose+deca
Or
Total Trt dose - deca

As in if your total androgens on a cruise are 200, and you add in deca for the joint benefits, do you lower the test to compensate for the added androgens from the deca

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
What I meant with this question was do you take your cruise/trt dose then add deca on top, or do you supliment your total dose with the deca.

Total Trt dose+deca
Or
Total Trt dose - deca

As in if your total androgens on a cruise are 200, and you add in deca for the joint benefits, do you lower the test to compensate for the added androgens from the deca

It's TRT dose + deca on top.

Test_subject

Front Squat Bert
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks guys.

1. Straight back to TRT dose.

2. Depends how hard I hit it. If I did a heavy strength cycle, I’ll give it a bit longer than if I was doing a lighter hypertrophy blast. When I say “heavy” or “lighter” I means weights used, not the amount of AAS.

Bloodwork will tell you if your health markers are back to normal, but it won’t let you know if your connective tissues etc. has recovered. I like to wait a minimum of three months, usually closer to four.

3. IMO if you’re adding anything to a cruise it’s no longer a cruise but a light cycle, but that’s just my opinion.

New Threads