D-RED Again - Feds to seek 10 years for, $6.5 million from North Attleboro steroid ring mastermind

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Where did he source at? I never heard of him
He had his own forum, HCU that he sold on. He was also a paying sponsor on ASF and at least one other forum.

As far as his gear being shit, I highly disagree with that. He might have been a shady individual at times, Ive only heard stories, I've also seen him hand out large sums to those in tough spots, such as paying for the wig for a member's daughter going through chemo. His gear was always quality imo.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
"It includes $214,000 for the value of nine properties Esser purchased in York, Pa."

wtf? you can barely get one decent property for $214,00 these days :^ /

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"It includes $214,000 for the value of nine properties Esser purchased in York, Pa."

wtf? you can barely get one decent property for $214,00 these days :^ /
That’s exactly what I was thinking.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Must be typo. Average house price in New England is like 500K (for a small one).
Well, PA. isn't New England. York Barbell Co. is out of York, PA. When My father and Uncle had a large sporting goods store for 32 years. One of the days I looked forward to the least was the day the York Barbell equipment and weights were delivered. Especially the Summer delivery.
When I built my first home for my young wife and 2 kids(raised 4 kids in that house) half the basement was dedicated for my home gym. All York Olympic weights and equipment. Dip stand, Power Rack, Incline Power Bench, Lat Pulldown, Dumbbell Rack & dumbbells.
Raised my 2 boys around that basement. As soon as they were able they were mimicking my movements. The Ez-curl bar was the lightest so they picked that one up first.
Many don't agree with my ways but I never hid the gear or my use from them. 1 of my 2 boys uses gear. He's 30 now and has been cycling since 2012. A little young but he was gonna do it with or without my assistance.
His younger brother works out but isn't interested in the gear. I'm please he can make his own decisions.

Reaction score
I've been reading what's been posted . Wonder if they got the Bitcoin from this guy ?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He had his own forum, HCU that he sold on. He was also a paying sponsor on ASF and at least one other forum.

As far as his gear being shit, I highly disagree with that. He might have been a shady individual at times, Ive only heard stories, I've also seen him hand out large sums to those in tough spots, such as paying for the wig for a member's daughter going through chemo. His gear was always quality imo.
When he opened HCU he was taking gear from sources for different things such as placement in the source forums. He was relabeling the gear he took with Goldline labels.

D-Red owned a board years ago and the day before ownership of the board changed hands he read private messages between members and sources. He stole Moneypak #'s and changed Receiver info for MoneyGram and WU transactions in order to steal that money meant for sources on his board sent by members as payment for orders.

Before HCU he was admin for a time at muscleandscience. He had invited me to M&S after we had some friendly back and forths at meso. He wasn't stealing from anyone as far as I knew at meso. I don't go around half cocked insulting people for fun. I guess he felt he had a friend who would fall in line when he asked me to join M&S?

He thanked me at M&S when a source someone suggested and I told the board the truth about the sources past. The source had left a board they sourced at owing members money.

The next source I gave some history on apparently was a source that D-RED had something something cooking with. D-RED banned me and that was that.

D-RED was fired along with his Right Hand at the time, Gh0st. D-RED had been using M&S as his own personal urinal. He was able to keep the board fees he collected as payment for running the board. That wasn't enough for D-RED as his took to taking bribes for better placement on M&S and when D-RED couldn't sell this idea to sources it amounted to failed extortion attempts.

Achilles was tapped to take the torch from D-RED and though it took a long time, he turned things around and made it a members first kind of board.

D-RED never made amends...never said sorry...never admitted wrong doing, ever. He had plenty of blame to go around and never once took responsibility for anything. He was a fan of playing the victim. People were out to smear his good name. I can't remember a time when he had a good name.

His next scam was never far away. Believe me, it was coming. If he hadn't fucked anyone over in a while, it was coming. There was nothing nice about D-RED.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
When he opened HCU he was taking gear from sources for different things such as placement in the source forums. He was relabeling the gear he took with Goldline labels.

D-Red owned a board years ago and the day before ownership of the board changed hands he read private messages between members and sources. He stole Moneypak #'s and changed Receiver info for MoneyGram and WU transactions in order to steal that money meant for sources on his board sent by members as payment for orders.

Before HCU he was admin for a time at muscleandscience. He had invited me to M&S after we had some friendly back and forths at meso. He wasn't stealing from anyone as far as I knew at meso. I don't go around half cocked insulting people for fun. I guess he felt he had a friend who would fall in line when he asked me to join M&S?

He thanked me at M&S when a source someone suggested and I told the board the truth about the sources past. The source had left a board they sourced at owing members money.

The next source I gave some history on apparently was a source that D-RED had something something cooking with. D-RED banned me and that was that.

D-RED was fired along with his Right Hand at the time, Gh0st. D-RED had been using M&S as his own personal urinal. He was able to keep the board fees he collected as payment for running the board. That wasn't enough for D-RED as his took to taking bribes for better placement on M&S and when D-RED couldn't sell this idea to sources it amounted to failed extortion attempts.

Achilles was tapped to take the torch from D-RED and though it took a long time, he turned things around and made it a members first kind of board.

D-RED never made amends...never said sorry...never admitted wrong doing, ever. He had plenty of blame to go around and never once took responsibility for anything. He was a fan of playing the victim. People were out to smear his good name. I can't remember a time when he had a good name.

His next scam was never far away. Believe me, it was coming. If he hadn't fucked anyone over in a while, it was coming. There was nothing nice about D-RED.
You're like a full time investigator on these forums 😂

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score

Dam you are way more informative on D-red than myself. I was trying to keep tabs on him through the years but I didn’t know a lot of what you posted above. You are correct on playing the victim!!!! He always played that card every chance he could! Thanks for sharing, he’s worse than I thought!

GSgator

Reaction score
I remembered when he rerouted that money his way and to this day I still don’t know how that shit just didn’t blow up in his face. I was a mod on that forum with the original creator I forgot his handle name but I do know him personally he lives up here by me . Him and rabbit met up with me and we all dinner at my house. Not to long after d-red took over his Entourage shortly came and he revamped the crew.

New Threads