Dating site success stories.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint but its time to retire from the dating site for now and hopefully forever to be honest, black lady i met in previous story wants to be together and has been tracking me on there so we pretty much agreed to be together and i deleted myself off the site. We have hung out a few times and sex is amazing and we pretty much like all the same things (i love my abs and so does she, she was licking them earlier :32 (15):) but really we like all the same food and movies and stuff and just get along real good, she loves giving head and having sex so the decision was very easy for me. once you find someone youre truly happy with the desire to chase girls and be on dating sites just goes away, i even turned down a date with a diff girl tomorrow.

I do have a gf though but things are just starting to fall apart, like we are distant and dont really have much in common, and shes just letting herself go and wont go to gym or exercise or even try to improve herself. i guess it just happens and im not happy in the situation so had to do what i had to do in order to be happy. Just gonna have to figure this all out.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Thought this girl may be the one but i realized that i can't really take her seriously, cant trust her for a second and she always lies. Shes def into me but who knows what shes doing when im not around. I really like her and sex is amazing and we get along so good but wish things could be different.

Met another black girl online who seems perfect too good to be true, very innocent, looks good even likes video games ..amazing. We had a quick meet up and went to the beach and talked and she said she wanted to be with me so i guess shes my new gf now. I didnt even touch her or kiss her so hope all that is good but its not all about that tho, just need someone i can get along with and isnt completely crazy. I'm completely off all dating sites now until i feel its needed again ( hopefully not ).

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
The emotional instability is real;
Sounds like you need a dog and some hobbies not a gf

But as men we all go through those phases of wanting someone
You just gotta be smart about it

Your case w/o sugar coating it, on some straight bro shxt is flat out dumb
It honestly sounds like you have a case of love sickness
But to each their own, everyone handles shxt differently

Been there done that, you'll find your way...

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I know ... i mean i like them all in different ways, like having a bunch of cool friends that i can ****. I do get feelings though and it drives me crazy because it confuses me more. I'm just seeing these two black girls like every day and its such a different experience with each. One is innocent and nice and i trust her 100% but the other one is wild and crazy dont really trust her but of course thats the one i get feelings for. Not even interested in finding anyone else.

Robdjents

Ski Bum
Reaction score
Take this weird obsession to bang every chick you see and put that energy Into your training!!! Just some advice take it or leave it

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I hear you bro,
Gotta ride that wave and see where you crash land
Just don't do no crazy shxt like knock both of em up lol

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Take this weird obsession to bang every chick you see and put that energy Into your training!!! Just some advice take it or leave it

that was the original plan, i mean im not gonna turn anyone down but im not really looking now. These two are plenty to handle anyway. That was my main motivation to start training, now that i have the girls i just want to see how much stronger and crazier looking i can get so im never gonna give up on training again.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I hear you bro,
Gotta ride that wave and see where you crash land
Just don't do no crazy shxt like knock both of em up lol

I know, things get real out of control real quick, things i say i wouldnt do just happens out of no where when messing around like if theres no condoms around. Trying to be careful here, just got tested and all good on that so thats great!

Curse myself for getting big and ripped, maybe life was easier being kinda out of shape playing video games all day ...... nah i dont think so!

Reaction score
If the forehead and eye place is weird or off.. they're most likely mentally ill.

Yes I look for these things when I swipe. Don't ask.

I am still allowed to use hinge but it's getting to the point where every guy, is the same guy. They are all lazy fuks, smoke weed, don't workout, don't want kids, mentally ill, smoke crack. Absolute liberal cucks. I can't do it. I honestly don't even try to meet up with a guy and just generally troll the liberals to prove that, they are in fact hypocrites of the whole, 'tolerance' is a virtue bullshit.

I'm starting to see a pattern of why you were banned. And I understand.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I do have a gf though but things are just starting to fall apart, like we are distant and dont really have much in common, and shes just letting herself go and wont go to gym or exercise or even try to improve herself. i guess it just happens and im not happy in the situation so had to do what i had to do in order to be happy. Just gonna have to figure this all out.

Brother, you don't have a girlfriend if you're banging a bunch of other chicks. I understand, and I'm no saint, but be real.

Nothing wrong with playing the field if that's what you want to do, but having a girlfriend who thinks you're all hers while you're out there hooking up is cruel to her. Also, believe me, whether or not you're aware of it, you pay a price internally by being dishonest. Your word, your integrity.....these things are priceless as a man. Nobody can take them from you, but you're giving them away. It costs.

Reaction score
If the forehead and eye place is weird or off.. they're most likely mentally ill.

Yes I look for these things when I swipe. Don't ask.

I am still allowed to use hinge but it's getting to the point where every guy, is the same guy. They are all lazy fuks, smoke weed, don't workout, don't want kids, mentally ill, smoke crack. Absolute liberal cucks. I can't do it. I honestly don't even try to meet up with a guy and just generally troll the liberals to prove that, they are in fact hypocrites of the whole, 'tolerance' is a virtue bullshit.

Hmmm I think I see why you're banned. So you troll people so you can prove that they can't tolerate your intolerance? Makes total sense.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Brother, you don't have a girlfriend if you're banging a bunch of other chicks. I understand, and I'm no saint, but be real.

Nothing wrong with playing the field if that's what you want to do, but having a girlfriend who thinks you're all hers while you're out there hooking up is cruel to her. Also, believe me, whether or not you're aware of it, you pay a price internally by being dishonest. Your word, your integrity.....these things are priceless as a man. Nobody can take them from you, but you're giving them away. It costs.

sorry, but her being ''ok'' in bed in the beginning then getting worse and worse once we lived together and being annoying and controlling with attitude all the time is cruel to me so i went out and looked for better, kinda like having a job youre not happy with but looking for a better one. I know this is a bit different tho because theres feelings involved but mine are too, i dont feel anything anymore and im very happy with the new girl im dating. We connect real good and we are happy together... im not looking for **** endless amounts of ladies i found someone im happy with and im good now. Im not even on any dating sites anymore, last thing id think of doing right now.

Robdjents

Ski Bum
Reaction score
sorry, but her being ''ok'' in bed in the beginning then getting worse and worse once we lived together and being annoying and controlling with attitude all the time is cruel to me so i went out and looked for better, kinda like having a job youre not happy with but looking for a better one. I know this is a bit different tho because theres feelings involved but mine are too, i dont feel anything anymore and im very happy with the new girl im dating. We connect real good and we are happy together... im not looking for **** endless amounts of ladies i found someone im happy with and im good now. Im not even on any dating sites anymore, last thing id think of doing right now.

no no that’s called cheating don’t try to church it up dirt

New Threads