Dating site success stories.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok so what i gotta do what i gotta do, do want to be with the other girl tho and i def wont ever cheat on her.

I've said that plenty of times myself. When you treat women like it's a buffet line, it always ends the same.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Yes i know ... Im trying to do this all the right way now, just hope it doesnt change and things always stay the same cuz ill never get tired of what we have going on now. Other girl wants to hook up today and of course its tempting but im gonna be good and not do it!

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Very happy with my new girl, cooks cleans, very innocent but total wild freak in bed what more can you ask for?

Other one i was seeing is too ghetto acting does weird stuff and i dont trust her for a second so trying to distance myself from her. I was at her house last week and her sister came up to me and said she thinks im hot and i think the same of her so its very tempting but risky to try to get into that, prob not worth the effort.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
intelligence, creativity, sense of humor, similar values, spiritual connection, lifetime commitment.

I’ve used Petrie dishes with more depth than you. Good lord.

What he wants primarily is what I consider extras. His ideal woman could be replaced by a microwave and a Roomba. :32 (18):

We were all foolish kids once though.

Reactions: Jin

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
What he wants primarily is what I consider extras. His ideal woman could be replaced by a microwave and a Roomba. :32 (18):

We were all foolish kids once though.

It seems like he views them as sentient flesh lights tbh.

Reactions: Jin

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if getting a bj is a success story i have tons...besides that good luck finding real love on those loser dating sites..Real women dont use that bs they get offered good dick 20 times a day by guy that have the balls to come up to them

Kraken

Reaction score
Were you looking for a "secret" words or phrases, which can help you with a date? :)

I really have no idea. It was like watching a train wreck, or an accident on the highway. You don't know why you're looking, but you do it anyhow.

It's definitely not the gem that Nissans thread is.

That one is not fiction.

New Threads