Dbol question

Reaction score
I wanted to ask ?? I'm taking 2-20mg Dbol one hour pre-work out. Along with test.. Anyway,should I still take 40 mg's on my (none) workout days?? Like just take it 7 days a week?? Thanks Much.. AnalogMan

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From my experiences I think its best to take the same amount every day. On non workout days u can take 20mg morning and 20mg afternoon.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take it every day. Im always in the mindset that every movement my body makes, whether it be walking, or just raising my arm over my head, Im building muscle.

Also you might get other opinions but if it was me personally, id dose every 12 hours or as close as you can to that.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Take every day. I can't wait to wake up and take it when I include it in my cycle.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyday keeps ur hormones in balance.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Split doses are always best AKA stable blood levels. Something like 6am and 4pm is good because dbol can and will raise BP which can interrupt sleep. Taking the second dose a little early allows the action of the compound with less interference to sleep.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Twice a day every day.
12 hours apart is best.
Or an hour or so preworkout and then
12 hours after. That's if your workout
Is about the same time every day.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Split doses are always best AKA stable blood levels. Something like 6am and 4pm is good because dbol can and will raise BP which can interrupt sleep. Taking the second dose a little early allows the action of the compound with less interference to sleep.

^^This right here