Dbol split dose or take it all at once?

Reaction score
Going to start Test/NPP in a few weeks and got some some dbol to jump start the cycle. Havent had dbol in about 6-7 years. Planning on doing 40mg. Whats the best way to take it? All at once or split the dose throughout the day?

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
i don't think it matters either. It's half life is so short that it makes more sense to take it all at once PWO and get everything you can out of it.

Micromanaging the dose to keep steady levels would mean taking a minute dose every 4 hours which doesn't sound advantageous at all and who the hell wants to set an alarm for 4 AM to take 2 mg of Dbol?

[RANT]Minute (small) and minute (time) have the same spelling are used differently and are pronounced differently. Why!!? The English language is so fucking retarded.[/RANT]

Jonjon

Reaction score
I like to split it. I forget but I think it’s a 4 or 6 hour half life. I don’t feel anything when I take it so no point in taking it all preworkout for me

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter
This. Makes no difference. The only real reason to split it up is to potentially avoid GI issues. Otherwise just take it all PWO to keep it simple. Dbol’s half-life is so short that you’re not going to get anything even resembling a stable blood concentration no matter what you do.

Also, take it at the end of your cycle to push through any plateaus. Using it at the beginning is a waste of drugs.

New Threads