Deadlift Shin Scraping

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tried the new form. Was definately hitting glutes, hams and quads a bit more. Im currently running 70-80% of lifts for 2-3 weeks then doing a low rep heavy week. I think the slight change in form i may even be able to lift more.
Cheers PoB

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I like to roll the bar especially in a suit and my queue is when the bar hits my shins and I hit them pretty hard at times.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Key notes to a proper pull.

1. Your pushing the floor with you heels and only your heels ( Pretend your on a leg press but then again people don't do that correct either), if your on more foot then heels the bar is too far in front of you.

2. The bar is sliding up and against your legs because your pulling back leaning back driving off your heels.

3. Don't yank the bar off the floor you need to pull the slack out of the bar then lift, you should not be lifting until that bar is bent. If you yank the bar what most likely will happen is your ass will shoot up too high before the lift making your chest go downward the bar too far in front of you and you fighting the lift with low back off your toes and balls of feet.

Proper form will put you on your ass with weight that is too light.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
9u6aga2e.jpg

Those are the socks I wear when I Deadlift. You can buy knee socks at any sporting goods store in the soccer section...

But even with socks, baby powder or whatever else you've got you WILL scrape your shins up. Mine are all scarred. I love it :)

hahahahahahahha....SEXY! :)

New Threads