Dedicated to get big wheels

sfw509

Reaction score
Nice wheels bro. What your doing seems to be working way better than what I'm doing, so I have zero input...

Just curious as to why you don't do barbell squat?

I used to think it was mandatory, then I saw your pic. 😂

Dapadeep1

Reaction score
Nice wheels bro. What your doing seems to be working way better than what I'm doing, so I have zero input...

Just curious as to why you don't do barbell squat?

I used to think it was mandatory, then I saw your pic. 😂

I used to squat a fuckton and i got to decent numbers for my weight but since i switched to hack squats, banded leg presses etc that's when my quads really started to grow. So to answer ur question, i don't think that free weight squats is a great quad FOR ME because my lower back tends to fatigue first before quads. Squating gave me theeeck errectors tho

sfw509

Reaction score
I used to squat a fuckton and i got to decent numbers for my weight but since i switched to hack squats, banded leg presses etc that's when my quads really started to grow. So to answer ur question, i don't think that free weight squats is a great quad FOR ME because my lower back tends to fatigue first before quads. Squating gave me theeeck errectors tho
Totally get it. Everyone responds differently. I was just curious because you definitely have solid looking legs. But the hack/banded leg press combo is legit.

If you found what works for you stick with it.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Just me but for big legs I always look for compound, freeweight movements; ie. squats, sldl, front squats, rdl's, lunges, etc... I add bands and chains for progressive overload. Never been a fan of high reps and machines.

New Threads