defending yourself from fat people when your on cycle

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or do you guys catch yourself trying to defend yourself when you workout, diet, and look great? Then if your on cycle it gets real bad. It seem like everywhere my wife and I go we are getting slammed for having our cooler full of food. They all say things like your stupid, that food looks terrible, must suck to be you. Or my favorite 2: How long are you going to do this? and look at you, you dont need to diet. Its always the fat ones doing it. What if we went around saying things like: woooooee sweetheart did you eat a freaking dodge for breakfast. or my bedspread looks just like your shirt. Now do you work out all those chins or just one? Why does your arm and stomach look like they're attached all the way down. How did you get pregnant? did your husband roll you in flower and look for the wet spot?
I could go on all freaking day but you get my point. So what I did was a little research. And here are some true facts.

1. The Center for Disease Control lists the number of deaths due to anabolic androgenic steroids at 3 per year.

2. 1 out of every 8 people die of diseases directly related to overweight and obesity

3. 44,300 people die of tobacco each year

4. 115 people die each day in car wrecks

Now are the fat people going to quit eating, smoking, or driving? NO

SO STAY OFF OUR FREAKING BACKS ABOUT STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Georgia

Repped you. Facts are facts. I agree. With these stats they need to start banning cigarettes & alcohol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
roll you in flour and wuuuuut?? lol...

The one that pisses me off is when they need heavy shit moved, they fuckin call us first... And the way they "sweeten the deal" to get us to help is by informing us that we wouldn't need to go to the gym that day :mad:

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear this bs everyday, i can not stand it. I think it is more jelousy than anything. Haters only make me go that much more harder thoy.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
roll you in flour and wuuuuut?? lol...

The one that pisses me off is when they need heavy shit moved, they fuckin call us first... And the way they "sweeten the deal" to get us to help is by informing us that we wouldn't need to go to the gym that day :mad:

That one cracked me up. That is the truest words on this site. EVERYTIME someone moves we're the first to get the call. I usually tell them I pulled my back in the gym doing that stupid stuff. Works sometimes. "sweeten the deal" I love it. good choice of words pb..

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing this for so long, I just block it out...doesn't even phase me anymore

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup doesn't bother me anymore. I wonder how the CDC attributes those 3 annual deaths to AAS?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ask them if they'd like to stand up with me or STFU.

I never got used to their chunty BS and never will.

Fuck those whining crybaby fucks!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good point. it's gets old hearing that shit but i've been doing this long enough that i don't let it bother me.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't let it bother me, I take my 4 year old to the playgroung a block from my house & I do my pull-ups there, I get wierd looks from the other moms all the time, lol.. I finish my sets & play with my little one like if there's no one there..
People that are haters will always hate, can't change them, ignorance that's all.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the comments I have always been a big guy but never had more lean mass then fat or just a bit more not enough to tell which means I still get the call to help move but there like "come on I will buy u a sub and a six pack" ha . Not for nothing I am already a bit cocky with the progress I have made in the past few months It's gonna get worse as I hit more goals people will notice more and comment and I will have something smart and back handed to reply haha. If you are happy don't let anyone steal your thunder, misery loves company and usually its the fat people who would like to take you down a peg b/c being fat isn't fun. The best thing to do is point the finger back at them and offer to help them stop being fat and lazy, they wont take you up on it but they will stop with the comments in fear of you commenting back. ha fuckers

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This pic made me think of this thread

543601_272840189474644_155904444501553_562797_884548974_n.jpg

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yall need to sticky this. Now a question for yall, wut if the fattass is your spouse, and is constantly critizising ur diet and ur routine? How u tell her that u aint eating the fattening crapp that she cooked and proceed to eat ur flavorless chicken breast, or ur can of tuna. Or when u cinstantly get the "wut triying to look sexier for ur girlfriend? At least i can use my job for an xcuse. How yall handle this?

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yall need to sticky this. Now a question for yall, wut if the fattass is your spouse, and is constantly critizising ur diet and ur routine? How u tell her that u aint eating the fattening crapp that she cooked and proceed to eat ur flavorless chicken breast, or ur can of tuna. Or when u cinstantly get the "wut triying to look sexier for ur girlfriend? At least i can use my job for an xcuse. How yall handle this?

I love the fact that my husband & I share the love for a healthy lifestyle & the love for the sport.. but if he didn't care for it, I would still do what I do beacuse that's who I am... now, if he would be against it & would critize me I would talk to him & ask him to stop.
Like with everything else in a relationship we all need to feel respected, and it is important to support your partner.. But, if the other person doesn't share yoru views u have to let them be, IMO one cannot change unless they want to for themselves, u can try all u want but unless the other person wants to it won't happen.

When u choose to be dedicated 100 % to something (could be anything) crticism comes with it, (from those who just don't get it) it could come from anywhere, u need to stay focused, can't let it bring u down.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This pic made me think of this thread

543601_272840189474644_155904444501553_562797_884548974_n.jpg

I actually do agree with what the scale says, I do believe someone's self worth can't be measured by how much they weigh ( I tell this to my daughters everyday) but I do understand & teach them how important it is to be healthy.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I have this issue sort of, My fiance and I both put on alot of "baby" weight her b/c of the baby me b/c i was a lazy fuck but when I decided to get back in shape she kind despised it saying she liked the way I was and didn't want muscle man etc. I told her I had to for me b/c I was unhappy and needed to feel good about myself. Since then she has found zumba which changed her hole attitude, she made all new zumba friends got introduced to boot camp and cross fit work outs she is getting into now. Best of all she is eating right now and that makes my life so much more ez. We both are down 40lbs since the start and though I still get shit about wanting to get ripped. we are both alot happier in ourselves and each other. My advise is try and make your sig other understand y you are doing what your doing, once my girl understood I think she took a look at herself and decided to join in:)

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have this issue sort of, My fiance and I both put on alot of "baby" weight her b/c of the baby me b/c i was a lazy fuck but when I decided to get back in shape she kind despised it saying she liked the way I was and didn't want muscle man etc. I told her I had to for me b/c I was unhappy and needed to feel good about myself. Since then she has found zumba which changed her hole attitude, she made all new zumba friends got introduced to boot camp and cross fit work outs she is getting into now. Best of all she is eating right now and that makes my life so much more ez. We both are down 40lbs since the start and though I still get shit about wanting to get ripped. we are both alot happier in ourselves and each other. My advise is try and make your sig other understand y you are doing what your doing, once my girl understood I think she took a look at herself and decided to join in:)

Good for u guys :)

New Threads