Deus medicals

Reaction score
Only thing from Deus that I have tried is Proviron and it seemed to work well for me.
I checked out this forun Mesorx and apparently everyone there thinks Deus Medicals is g2g. Also they are super cheap, in my country's black market test E is 80e for 10ml 250mg and dbol 60e for 50mg x 50 tablets. It's so huge money saving for me =) Will have money to take several bloods during cycles and I can run their stuff with peaceful mind haha =P

Reaction score
Is anyone here experienced with Deus Medicals? Would love to hear anything you guys know about them.
i ordered on dried medical.com. instead of driadashop.eu
I've got a pakkage from deus instead which I thought was weird but so I just checked the name and looked official, im at week 6 now and got a big infection, also got some heart problems

i emailed them and they told me its the same products like driada but idk what to believe, Sunday I have a vial from a friend from driadashop.eu en I will test it

Reaction score
I've got a pakkage from deus instead which I thought was weird but so I just checked the name and looked official, im at week 6 now and got a big infection, also got some heart problems

i emailed them and they told me its the same products like driada but idk what to believe, Sunday I have a vial from a friend from driadashop.eu en I will test it
driada medical*

Reaction score

If it was the gear then you’d get the infection early on.

All steroids can cause heart problems.

New Threads