dhb recipe

Reaction score
700 had done well for me I'm not a big cycle guy
me either thats why i was asking…ill stay on my test and rotate and anabolic mainly deca or dhb or primo at 300-350mg and sometimes add in some masteron i like masteron at same like 350mg and the test stays at 375-500mg…i was thinking of pushing the dhb up to about 609-700 though it was very tolerable and only effects were positive…thanks bro i might start at 300mg and titrate up to 600

Reaction score
i was trying to search around on here and another forum i didnt as much here so id figure whoever knew would answer…i emailed some big reputable sites and they said you had to use guaiacol so i figured id try to see people experience i really dont like using any of that shit or really EO… but i do appreciate you answering lot of people seem to be way too uptight or like some real blowjobs or on too much fucking tren i dont know…thank you for answering tho i wish more would give experience in the question if they had any and not just get fucking smart for no reason

Just be like RiRo and take it on the chin lol ;)

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
me either thats why i was asking…ill stay on my test and rotate and anabolic mainly deca or dhb or primo at 300-350mg and sometimes add in some masteron i like masteron at same like 350mg and the test stays at 375-500mg…i was thinking of pushing the dhb up to about 609-700 though it was very tolerable and only effects were positive…thanks bro i might start at 300mg and titrate up to 600
So barely a cycle

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Never lies about anything I could lift.
Def ain’t you strong

But I am stronger then most that float around here. That’s for
Sure.
Right that's why I said you HAVE to lie about not that you do

Reaction score
Right that's why I said you HAVE to lie about not that you do
I guess I must be slow. Have no clue about what you are saying…

You are saying I lied about weight at some point?
Or I did not lie about weight.

WTF are you saying man..

Reaction score
Oh I think I got it..

So what you are trying to say is
That most people around here lie about the weight they lift..

Not that (I) me lied about the weight I lift.

Is this correct.

Reaction score
So barely a cycle
yea i dont push much of anything anymore i want to try the dhb up a little high…and masteron id try up around 600-700mg too and i have a bunch of inj dianabol i would shoot everyday if i could…im 36 years old now and have a business id i had more time to train, cook my food, eat id push shit higher but not much

New Threads