Dianabol Caps….?

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have a question about the Dianabol recipes. I only recently started Hombrewing, but I have been dealing with it for several years.

So how to make Dbol Liquid is clear to me: Dianabol (raw powder) with 190 proof grain alcohol and something that removes the strong taste.

Dbol injection is also clear.

But now I would still like to make capsules.
I know the mathematical formula, because I want = 20mg active ingredient per capsule... But because of the fillers I would still like to ask:
As a filler I take corn starch / Maizena and sodium bicarbonate + some dextrose or maltodextrin.
Is that okay, or does something else have to be added?

Because you can't just fill the Dbol raw material into the capsules alone....
Sorry for my bad english. 🙏🏼

bigrobbie

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have a question about the Dianabol recipes. I only recently started Hombrewing, but I have been dealing with it for several years.

So how to make Dbol Liquid is clear to me: Dianabol (raw powder) with 190 proof grain alcohol and something that removes the strong taste.

I know the mathematical formula, because I want = 20mg active ingredient per capsule... But because of the fillers I would still like to ask:
As a filler I take corn starch / Maizena and sodium bicarbonate + some dextrose or maltodextrin.

You can use Creatine as filler as well. That's my preference.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was told to use EAAs since no one will ever have an issue with those and they're cheap in bulk

Reactions: MPM

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some use protein powder as a filler

Reaction score
As fillers: creatine, protein powder and sodium bicarbonate with corn starch, i have now read on several pages.
But I haven't read anything about EEAs. 🤷🏻

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Yes you can just put the dianabol powder in a cap or if you want make it injectable I have a painless recipe for 50mg

Reaction score
what ratio are you guys using say per 100 cap batch ,
filler = grams ?
d-bol = grams ?

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
what ratio are you guys using say per 100 cap batch ,
filler = grams ?
d-bol = grams ?
What size capsules do you have? As far as filler ideally a substance with similar density.

New Threads